Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Vote for Event Creatures

Server
    DE01

Vote for Event Creatures

Hi all,

I particularly like the events creatures and participate in all for some special creature, from the first I attended one last Christmas, but I think it would be cool if the next event there were a vote or something like that to decide which event creatures would be available.

It would be really cool a mixture of creatures such as the Force of Nature event always grants creatures related to nature, it would be nice an event that mixed creatures of nature with Faceless for example, is only an idea because some friends don't participate in some events that occurred because they think the creatures was not interesting to them.

So it would be nice a vote type "What basic creature you want?", There would have three options for a basic creature of event, "What elite do you want?", three elites for vote and a winner go to event, "What champion do you want?", etc ... Just an idea, thanks for ur attention

Server
    DE01
    1st vote: Black Dragon!
    Hibernating and waiting for Black Dragons

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Syltom View Post
    vote: Black Dragon!
    +1
    Hero Name: MooMooFarm
    Guild: Jagdkommando

Server
    DE01
    Black Dragon is a upgraded Champion unity in Heroes VII, Dungeous faction, I think

Server
    DE01
    It is also available in HoMM III --> Red and upgraded as Black Dragons (7th Creature, you can build).

Vote +1

LG Harry.
    ZUG.JPG
    Zum Sterben (The Neverending Story) verdammt --> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ mmho-fan.wtfgaming.de - Seite existiert nicht mehr!!!

Server
    DE01
    But in this case I refer to the creatures that exist in this game, it would be really cool if we give options to vote which creatures like to see in an event, if they would not later add some very strong creatures, don't need, could only be creatures that have appeared in events so far.

I would love to one day see creatures such as the Jade coast, or the Shantiri troops in an event...

Server
    DE01
    Hello all,

I have forwarded your request for a voting about the next event creatures.

Server
    DE01
    If we vote for the creatures already existing in this game:
    - The Elder: the angels with heal ability in Lightlands.
    - Seductive Succubi, Shantiri Blazes: 7 movement range, 7 attack range, primary attack is AoE + Fire.
    - Lesser Breeders, Void-Touched Demon: high HP, endlessly reinforce themselves.
    - Cavern Fate Spinners: high damage with poison.

Server
    DE01
    Hahaha I would love to control some creatures like Human Void Herald, Highland Clan Earth Menders, Shamans, Highland Clan Flame Wielders, Pit Lords, etc... but are too powerful to control, therefore, content myself if the devs gave three options for voting basic, elite and champions creatures, predetermined by him.

But perhaps also other nice creatures to control appear in the options, as Chasm Spinners, Jade Coast Kenshis, Shantiri Shadows...
    I still have some Shantiri Blazes I got the last event in which they appeared

*I think Seductive Succubi as 5 attack range and movement, Shantiri Blazes as 4 attack range and 5 movement.

Server
    DE01
    Oh, you are right, Zharo. My memory is so bad that I have to write down everything before I go insane.

In that case, Seductive Succubi is better than Shantiri Blazes.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast