Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Vote for Event Creatures

Server
    DE01
    The elrath wardens have some nice units all around, last time I saw the griffins they had unlimited retal with preemptive strike and their retal was higher than the main attack. Would be a great haven knight unit. There are also two light ranged units (core and elite) that could be fun to play with in that group as well and don't forget The Elders that Syltom mentioned. Too bad I won't be around long enough to be able to see an event with elrath warden creatures...
    Chromatic

Server
    DE01
    Yes, Elrath Wardens are nice Heaven troops, Walking Bones, Jade Coast, Highland Clan, many nice creatures in game, so it would be pretty cool to have more options to vote making it much more interesting event yet

Server
    DE01
    I do not use my event creatures. Too afraid that an enemy might reach them and kill them

Server
    DE01
    Well Viper9, you are absolutely right, with the removal of life drain and regen scrolls (I don't count anything that was removed in game but still available in the hero seals shop as being in the game because at one time, a post was made saying that everything was available in game that was in the shop but that is definitely no longer the case), it is very difficult to keep your faction units alive, let alone event troops.
    Chromatic

Server
    DE01
    +1 for Black Dragon.

I like the idea to vote. Community would feel more involved in shaping the game they play, plus event creatures could bring some desired variety in gameplay.
    SupaSaiyajin // SupaGoku // SupaVegeta // SupaGohan

Server
    DE01
    I would be for phoenix!!
    [SIZE="5"][B]Legolas3, Feuertod, Düsterwald, Feuerfürst/SIZE][/B]

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Syltom View Post
    If we vote for the creatures already existing in this game:
    - The Elder: the angels with heal ability in Lightlands.
    Hahaha Syltom, big guess!!! \o/

Server
    DE01
    Lol, Elrath Wardens and The Elders come true. I'm glad that they still listen to your requests.

And, hey, look at the Elders, a healing ability with cooldown and no charges. They can be the best healers in this game.
    Hibernating and waiting for Black Dragons

Server
    DE01
    Unfortunately only a dream they don't have charges haha, I got some for testing and have 3 healing charges as well as the Inquisitors and Spectres, I think this should be informed, but in any case, the area heal is very well coming to us knights

Server
    DE01
    This is enough for me to start playing again. The area heal of those Elders will be nice once I get some. Lots of good troops in the wardens.....
    Chromatic

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast