Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion Round: Version 183

Server
    DE01
    Game is all time frozen, i must do all time refresh!
    JonaSnow / Lyndwyn / Jexthoth / Fauness / AcidWitch

AtlanteanKodex / Legendslayers

Server
    DE01
    Best bug fixes ever

Server
    DE01
    Also random crashes affect most of our team.
    Sometime 2-3 times in one battle, sometime not in battle, it happens randomly.
    Making coops unplayable.

Server
    DE01
    The action taken by the developers to correct a tutorial problem with coop battles has caused problems with coops in general.
    Of course it is important to ensure all features work as they were meant to work BUT i know from experience that the vast majority of new players will never reach DK status having given up long before that landmark.
    I know this because when the proposed cut from 200 to 50 guild members was announced I started to keep records of all my then members levels each day to see if there was any activity from them.
    At the time of the announcement my guild had around 140 members and after a month of noting there daily level (DK's were only shown as level 30 back then) i found that around half had not moved from the level of a month previous..
    Of that 60 or so members a very high proportion were below level 15 which even a player who commits say 6 hours a week can reach in no longer than 2 weeks.
    My point is this.
    At that time (February - March) we had no major problems with signing in , most of the code 'worked' as intended and yet people were still leaving the game for whatever reason after only a week or so f playing the game.
    I was hoping this version would bring with it something that everyone could cheer about.
    I wanted our MIGHT hero players to get ELITE HEAL so at least they could tackle mobs of 20k bigger than their own BP without having heavy loses.
    My guild have lost some good MIGHT players because of the actions taken in version 181 and quite frankly I expect to lose more now that this version has been released.
    You only have to look on the rankings lists to see how many of the top players have now become inactive and those I am sure are players who spent heavily in the game.
    Get real BB and instead of giving the player base, YOUR CUSTOMERS, nothing to cheer about, surprise them with something they will welcome ..... I had asked for this after version 181 was released but, maybe i was naive to think that someone was listening
    http://prntscr.com/axcrez
    SETH1047 , SETH1048 (HONORandRESPECT)
    SETH1045 , SETH1046 (HandR_TRAINEES

Server
    DE01
    best one bug fix, keep bugs coming :P

Server
    DE01
    stuck in endless loading after hero selection...refreshed etc. can't get in game...will keep trying

Server
    DE01
    finally got in and now my alt is stuck between Lightlands and Blackbough. Also, lot of people on global say they are stuck in Falcon's Reach so beware.

Server
    DE01
    Why , why? Greed against greed , or inability of the devs ? I thought that lousy previous version change can not get any worse , but it is yet .

" We have disabled the Cooperative invite box for several battles in the tutorial as thesis Battles Can not Be Fought in coop . "

I think it is in this.

Server
    DE01
    Stuck in Falcon Reach - cannot log in - endless loading....

Server
    DE01
    I cant log in, i was in Nar-Heresh, loads to 100% then freezes.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast