Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion Round: Version 183

Server
    DE01

Discussion Round: Version 183

Dear Heroes,

Please use this topic to discuss the changes that have been made, you can find the changelog here.

Bug reports can be posted in the specific forums or be sent to our support team.

Keep in mind to follow the forum and game-rules in this part of the forums as well. Thank you!

Best regards,
    BB_Eraya

Server
    DE01
    Co-Op battles on expedition are not working, there is no box to invite player in raid co-op fight, therefore cant do expedition. I knew u make new bugs, i knew it! -.- fix a few things and make x10 new bugs. Now we cant do expedition. Do u ever test the changes u make or just go bingo? Rly answer me - Do u test new verions before they go live? All versions just add bugsss..........

Server
    DE01
    Hi TsaZen,

I have removed your screenshot as it contains inappropriate language. I have forwarded this issue, thank you for reporting this to us.

Server
    DE01
    had to fix the worm to u cant dispell second stage

Server
    DE01
    We have disabled the cooperative invite box for several battles in the tutorial as these battles can’t be fought in coop.

TsaZen, try disabling tutorial in game if you haven't done so a long time ago or try re-enabling it to see if that change on the tutorial has affected raid and expeditions battles. That is the only thing I can think of. If neither help then the game is really broken now as many people won't be able to do raids or expeditions. Guess I won't be returning to play the game after all, thanks to BB for making the decision an easy one.
    Chromatic

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravel View Post
    We have disabled the cooperative invite box for several battles in the tutorial as these battles can’t be fought in coop.

TsaZen, try disabling tutorial in game if you haven't done so a long time ago or try re-enabling it to see if that change on the tutorial has affected raid and expeditions battles. That is the only thing I can think of. If neither help then the game is really broken now as many people won't be able to do raids or expeditions. Guess I won't be returning to play the game after all, thanks to BB for making the decision an easy one.
    Re-Enable, disable tutorial dont change anything for me - still cant do Co-OP

Server
    DE01
    Hello,

The co-op button-issue is being investigated at the moment like I said.

Server
    DE01
    Update: If you enable this 'auto co-op request' option is should work:

Server
    DE01
    Some variation of the "Big Login Bug" appears to be in effect. My hero Aerina25 was moving from The Whispering Plains to Namtaru's Claws, and when the travel animation finished, the screen "spun" and did not show the NC landing point. I refreshed my browser screen and was then at the NC landing point (no logout/login required). So it appears to be a minor issue at this point, but could grow and become a major issue.

Server
    DE01
    Hy,

This box does appear at all. we have no co op option and no invit box. peharps i dont know where to find it

thank u

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast