Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Discussion Round: Version 183

Server
    DE01
    I'm back in the game, this is a great thank you, this is a great job. Really really great job. I really admire how successfully maintain game. you have my support

Server
    DE01
    I'm back in game after hotfix

Server
    DE01
    game is pretty smooth. no problems accessing provinces. game does freeze on occasion though, not in battle but randomly. atm in FR troop baliff. refreshed and I'm back. just fyi

Server
    DE01
    Apparently not completely fixed. My necromancer just got stuck trying to travel from Falcon's Reach to Lightlands.

Server
    DE01
    yep..had no issues before hotfix..now logged in and stuck between areas..and leave game clear cache reload game and sits at loading. Now locked out of game.

Server
    DE01
    I am stuck with two (2) different character trying to access Lightlands. Haven't been able to login for two (2) days now...

Server
    DE01
    Hi heroes, comrades in misery
    This is just crazy, this game is going down all the way.
    I know that many many players invested so much time and effort in this game and I feel like devs just don't care.
    But still I believe that one day( near future ) w all can enjoy this game again so hold on heroes

Server
    DE01
    Yikes! I don't know what content you intended to put into Release 185, but here's a couple of things I've seen:

(1) You've introduced an odd "Flash Freeze" bug that I've never seen before, this causes Flash to prompt me to allow Flash to "Continue" or "Cancel". If I pick "Cancel", the screen goes grey, and when I do a browser refresh I'm back at the character selection screen. If I pick "Continue", it will either "unfreeze" or I will get prompted again (depending on how long the "freeze" stays in effect).

(2) You've introduced a really odd battle bug where my Vampires will attack a stack, but then they wind up positioned 4-5 hexes away from the stack they attacked. After my 3 Vampire stacks all had this new kind of "position bug", the enemy stack of Ancient Spiders positioned themselves right on top of one of the stacks of Ancient Spiderlings, so my hero could not attack either of those stacks (they became "unselectable"). Then I could not move my next stack of Ghosts, so I did a browser refresh, which kicked me all of the way out to the login screen! This meant that the game treated that battle as a "retreat", so I lost 33 Vampires and 107 Ghosts. I then did that same battle again, and it went like a normal battle the second time around. That's a really strange bug!

(3) The map level position bug is still in place. Another battle I won in the northern section of the Whispering Plains against Enchanted Sphinxes took me back to the slaver after the battle completed, which is a good bit of distance.

(4) Overall game performance seemed a bit slow, but that could just be my imagination -- it seemed about 5% slower than usual.

Server
    DE01
    1. You did not fix either of the bugs regarding drifting faceless (the one with the additional move of the controlled creature after surrender and the wrong move order of controlled stacks)
    2. Did you change the loot table for Hero 13 fights? We do not get any good artefacts from this anymore (Not a single purple one out of >200 fights)

Server
    DE01
    we never compete relic full set from this loot system

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8