Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Client version like End War Online

Server
    DE01

Client version like End War Online

I'm very glad to get a hand on the Beta test of End War Online. What surprises me more is that this game can run either on a web-browser or I can download and install a very light client version. This brings back one of the oldest questions in Heroes Online: could we get a client version for Heroes Online please?

As you know, we have had too many problems with the web-browser. And now, we know that Blue Byte is able to do it. I really wish for a client version of Heroes Online, with smoother graphics, faster loading speed, higher graphic settings, and more stable game.
    Hibernating and waiting for Black Dragons

Server
    DE01
    Hi Syltom,

Having a client sounds lovely, but at this moment there is no such thing planned. I will however forward your feedback.

Server
    DE01
    Agree client would be great. I still can't understand why they haven't implemented one yet... As syltom said it'll make the game more stable.
    Hero Name: MooMooFarm
    Guild: Jagdkommando

Server
    DE01
    Hi Mentalmoo,

This is because MMHO is a browsergame and it's meant to be played where ever you are. Browser games usually don't come as a client game. (But there are exceptions of course!)

Server
    DE01
    A lot of games have both browser and client versions also ^^ example: Drakensang I believe a client would fix so many lag issues and bugs like Syltom said before. You've got to spend money to make money BB! ^^

Server
    DE01
    I'm sorry for talking too much about End War Online in Heroes Online forum. But, after I tried EWO in both Microsoft Edge (web browser) and the client, the client proves to be much better than the web browser.

- Log in instantly, while it takes about 3 seconds to log in on the website.
    - Download data much faster (about 500 Kb/s), while it's about 200 Kb/s with Microsoft Edge. I can download other stuff (games, torrents, YouTube videos, etc.) at the speed of 2 to 10 Mb/s.
    - The client also provides FPS and Ping monitors, while web-browser version doesn't.

Those are the benefits that I can see right now for having a client for Heroes Online.
    Hibernating and waiting for Black Dragons

Server
    DE01
    Just wanted to add all web+client games I've played the client has always been much better. So please consider making a client!

Server
    DE01
    and client can be some simple browser that contains most game data (graphic file)
    In MMORPG one can do many various things but in the end, all those various things come down to two categories, PvP and PvE

Server
    DE01
    I would pay €35 for a client that allows me to play this game without getting stuck all the time.

Server
    DE01
    and I would LOVE for the game to somehow go mobile! ^_^ LOLOL, I had a mobile version a million years ago on my palm pilot. graphics were...just slightly less than best for the time, and it occasionally crashed, and it had a very limited map, and I LOVED it!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast