Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Discussion Round: Version 187

Server
    DE01
    And one other thing, you are at the point where players are getting so frustrated with the game, they are quitting altogether and this has been going on since the login issues started. I have to wonder how long it can continue?
    Chromatic

Server
    DE01
    Hi Gravel,

Your post will not be removed, it's honest feedback and it does in my opinion not breach the rules. Feedback like this is so much appreciated, and trust me I will forward all of it. I will also try to get answers for all of your questions, if you have some don't hesitate to post them here.

Server
    DE01
    Disconnecting being treated as a retreat, and making us loose troops is a very dumb choice. I currently have a bad internet connection and I disconnect a lot, 1 very easy battle today made me loose 500 crystals worth of troops, and I am not very fond of crystal farming. This change can potentially make me quit the game.

Server
    DE01
    Event troops need improve , Seductive Succubi have low fire damage and orc Maulers only have 6 intiative , 4 movement

Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4