Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion Round: Version 187

Server
    DE01

Discussion Round: Version 187

Dear Heroes,

Please use this topic to discuss the changes that have been made, you can find the changelog here.

Bug reports can be posted in the specific forums or be sent to our support team.

Keep in mind to follow the forum and game-rules in this part of the forums as well. Thank you!

Best regards,
    BB_Eraya

Server
    DE01
    Bug fixes:

Expedition gate 2 and/or 3 closed again after server restart
    NOTHING has changed. Gate2 and 3 still closed for us. More than a month now when we can't use gates which we put our money to open. 2 "new versions" in that time, and nothing fixed yet. What the hell?

Server
    DE01
    Our member paid real money to open 2nd and 3rd - and it is still bugged after more than a month.
    Whole economy of our guild is suffers as we are unable to finish restorations of dwellings that requires Dust/Orbs/Sphere. That could be easily farmed in Expeditions if we had our gates open.
    Why our guild should be crippled like that?

Server
    DE01
    BTW I have solution to fix this problem.
    Just gift me all resources needed to open gates back. So our members don't need to wait another 1.5 months for a chance it to be fixed.

Server
    DE01
    Hello,

I am sad to read that this bug is still not fixed for you both. I have forwarded this feedback and it will be investigated again.

Server
    DE01
    Yawn! Another lame version with only 4 minor fixes that took neally 6 hours and will probably break again soon. So, when will sanctuary and pvp be fixed? And when will expeditions be more rewarding to motivate more players to play? You've had months to see all the feedback now but you remain silent to all the community players?
    Hero Name: MooMooFarm
    Guild: Jagdkommando

Server
    DE01
    Really now, again another new version of nothingness.

I dont want to be rude but way you "upgrading" game going to kill it eventually.

Its been many months when you released anything decent for end gamer. Whole tier system still really horrible, farming T13 battles doesnt make any sense and exp thingy just not worth it.

Its really shame that you havent been able to keep up with the game. It must be that devs working on something else since attention they paying on this game is minimum.

For those who starting this, its still really cool mmorpg and worth to take a shot. There is just nothing left to do for older players.

Thats the reason why I havent played this for a long time. I still keep track on news but not much happening in there clearly.
    IGN: GrimsonKing | R4mpachi | Keuthonymos

Server
    DE01
    Where is sanctuary fix???

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    Where is sanctuary fix???
    Will be fixed in the year 2048 support told me so!
    Hero Name: MooMooFarm

Server
    DE01
    when will u fix the bugs ???

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast