Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Discussion Round: Version 187

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentalmoo View Post
    Will be fixed in the year 2048 support told me so!
    no true sanctuary work fine as intended by very good and professional BB developers
    In MMORPG one can do many various things but in the end, all those various things come down to two categories, PvP and PvE

Server
    DE01
    incredibly a good job much better feeling to play now after this last fixes thanks, well done

p s
    Of course I was joking at your expense

Server
    DE01
    I am very disapointed, no new contend, expedition still the same, pvp not fixed,

Server
    DE01
    xaxaxa another crappy version still nothing change 6 mount new versions witch just fix bugs witch never been ficed every new version more bugs and then they make hot fix then new version witch fix old new version bugs this will continue forever... and on top of this they want buy vapiric and regen whit real money xaxaxax REALLY !!!!!! you make my day DDD still old skills still old pvp broken celeric mouse tactics still no new bosses and for what we have to play and pay pls answer me devs for what we need play and pay ??????

Server
    DE01
    No one of the told bugs were fixed. It`s only a great shame. What did you do in the 6 hours the servers were down???

Server
    DE01
    It would be nice having announcement on the direction this game is going. We're not being told anything at all, events are just the same old one that gets recycled over and over, I'm sure it would be easy bringing 2x or even 3x exp events for a week, double ressource, no troop loss for a day, etc etc. Stop keeping us in the dark, tell us what's being developped for the future, even if it takes months to be released, you'll keep more players that way. The way things are going now, I see this game going downhill, probably because they're not making enough money to pay for future content, so this will be the final version of the game with minor bug fix along the way... Please tell me I'm wrong at least

It makes alot of sense changing sanctuary for pvp, but if it's being touched for pve as well I'm leaving this game. We've had to deal with too many nerfs recently (specially the crippled haven heroes, knights more then cleric) and that would definitely be the last straw for me.

Server
    DE01

Angry

AND co op battles are still badly bugged since you're last attempt at 'fixing' them ,surprised no one's mentioned that . I've had to surrender twice in a row on numerous occasions because there's no access to spells ,refreshing risks losing troops ,lose ,lose scenario for all players .This version seems to be harmless and totally useless which is a big improvement on your previous disasters . Keep up the great work .

Server
    DE01
    aw Realy? you fixing small bugs in game when there major problems like game crush every few minutes and you need to refresh browser in the middle of battle and somethimes lose entire stack of your army because of miss move? I still get teleporting elsevhere after battle somethimes, game still lag as hell most of the time,... when you want to "stune" enemy spell choice change last second and you just hit enemy with primary spell hit instead "stun" them,......If you decide to invite millions of new players to play game to get moore money then you need moore stable servers!! and 90% problems will be fixed without "hotfix"&"maintenances".....just my opinion...thx

Server
    DE01
    What a disappointment this version is.
    Last version you introduced a new bug, what we call the "no bar" bug. I think everyone who would like to raid knows what this is. It has been reported already many times even here on the forum. If you dont know, at the start of a coop battle your initiative bar is missing as well as your quick spells, and you cannot do anything until you refresh. And sometimes refresh will freeze you and you have to log out, lose troops and raid.

You forced everyone in raids and expeditions to play many coop battles, yet coop battles are bugged now at like 50% of the time. And there is not even a mention of this.
    Not to speak about the enemy double attack on surrendering, happaning 100% of the time with mind pierced units.
    This is one of the reasons people dont like to play expeditions anymore bugs are your biggest enemy not minions.

The dev team has to step up and fix these things before the game could be enjoyable again even remotely.

I also had a question of the future of the game, since browsers are stopping flash support but i got no answer on this VERY important topic.
    It seems to players that BB is just abadoning the ship, we need some communication here, what is happening to the game.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Eraya View Post
    Hello,

I am sad to read that this bug is still not fixed for you both. I have forwarded this feedback and it will be investigated again.
    Thanks,
    Look BladeMate and Dezinterijus that posted about broken gates are Officers of the same (Fabled Dreamers).
    We (our guild) are feel that we have to be compensated all materials so we can rebuild gates and keep competing with other guilds.
    We are keep missing our opportunity to get more resources from Expeditions. It is unfair.

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast