Thread: Returning player - forgot how to play, can someone answer a few questions?

Server
    DE01

Returning player - forgot how to play, can someone answer a few questions?

Hey guys I had an account a year or so ago and I just started playing this game again. I've played most of the other Heroes of Might and Magic games but I am having some trouble understanding this game since it's been so long since I played. (I am Level 16 if that is relevant)

1. I am trying to defeat the Guardian of Silence but it's pretty hard, I've done the battle about 4 times by now and I lose everytime. Should I wait until I am level 17 and have 5 creature slot?

2. The towns in this game are super confusing. Right now I am in the desert area and when I look at my town it is not the same town that I had in the previous area. Do I have to go through all the portals and whatnot to access that other town? Is there some sort of convenient way I can collect that town's gold from the town I am at right now?

3. How do I get gold? I keep running out of it and all the quests I get from the desert just give me metal or wood.

4. Where do I turn in phantom coins and angel feathers? I have a crapload of both and I have no idea what to do with them.

Thank you!

Server
    DE01
    Hi, cheesenoodles

1 - Guardian of Silence is even pretty hard, you need to destroy all eggs in battle, not enemies, and defeat all eggs and boss in second stage, if it's very hard to you in level 16, just call another player to help you, if possible a high level player.

2 - The towns are not connected, you get in game 4 towns, one town for each map (except Falcon's Reach and Nar-Heresh), you can upgrade all towns as like you want, simply travel from one map to another to access all your cities.

3 - To get gold you need visit your towns to 6 in 6 hours to collect from Town Hall or get it battling enemies who possess a golden pile behind them.

4 - Phantom Coins and Angel Feathers are used to buy troops in specific locations on cities of all maps, Coins are used to buy some Necropolis unities and Feathers are used to buy some Heaven unities, take care and good game

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by cheesenoodles View Post
    Hey guys I had an account a year or so ago and I just started playing this game again. I've played most of the other Heroes of Might and Magic games but I am having some trouble understanding this game since it's been so long since I played. (I am Level 16 if that is relevant)

1. I am trying to defeat the Guardian of Silence but it's pretty hard, I've done the battle about 4 times by now and I lose everytime. Should I wait until I am level 17 and have 5 creature slot?

2. The towns in this game are super confusing. Right now I am in the desert area and when I look at my town it is not the same town that I had in the previous area. Do I have to go through all the portals and whatnot to access that other town? Is there some sort of convenient way I can collect that town's gold from the town I am at right now?

3. How do I get gold? I keep running out of it and all the quests I get from the desert just give me metal or wood.

4. Where do I turn in phantom coins and angel feathers? I have a crapload of both and I have no idea what to do with them.

Thank you!
    Here is a video of defeating Guardian of Silence, hope it can help: https://youtu.be/tLwZ6Ml8YpU
    The video of the 2nd stage is in the description.

Other questions are already answered. If you still have more questions, don't hesitate to ask.
    Hibernating and waiting for Black Dragons