Reply to Thread

Thread: an active guild looking for active lvl30 players

Server
    DE01

an active guild looking for active lvl30 players

Hi there,

We are ChaoticPlace, a very active guild with 40+ active members online everyday.

We are looking for lv30+ active players who are willing to do expedition with us.

Our guild has guild province, headquarter, 5 shrines and thunderbirds dwelling now, and keep working on other shrines & faceless dwelling.

Please contact HarryTs, newgamer1019, lekters, seppolento, ahhsed or all the guild members in game if you are interested.

All the best.

HarryTs@ChaoticPlace

Server
    DE01
    We are keep growing, now we have 7 shrines, faceless, and thunderbirds dwelling, and keep working on enlightenment shrine & Pit Lord dwelling.

We have leading the expedition gate 1 from 10/21/2015~10/28/2015 : http://imgur.com/iZovbnl
    And we are currently leading gate 2.

Any lv30+ active main hero who are willing to do expedition with us can contact us. (HarryTs, Bricker, newgamer1019, vahst, lekters, seppolento, ahhsed, dalau)

Server
    DE01
    Now we have all shrines, faceless, thunderbirds, and redeemers dwelling, and pit lord, tranquility guardians, and the elder dwelling soon.

We have leading the expedition gate 2 from 11/18/2015~11/25/2015 : http://imgur.com/UjG0Rr3

Any lv30+ active main hero who are willing to do expedition with us can contact us. (HarryTs, Bricker, newgamer1019, vahst, lekters, seppolento, dalau)

Server
    DE01
    pit lord and the elders are built too. so we have 5 dwellings now.

Server
    DE01
    Hi guy,i'm DK lvl 3, i'm active player (4-5 hours/day), i'm willing to join your guild
    Contact me here or ingame: S_keke
    Thank u!

Reply to Thread