Thread: In battle bug

Server
    DE01
    me 2 same problems game unplayable

Forum Moderator
    Server
    DE01
    Hi all,

Thank you for your report, I will forward it to the appropriate teams.
    Keep in mind that on weekends it becomes more difficult to perform maintenance to correct these issues, but our team is working with high priority to prevent this from happening.
    Thanks for understanding

Server
    DE01
    Hi,
    Besides the mentioned battle problem i have troubles in the expedition instance.
    Starting any battle there gets stuck, reloading throws me near the city gates.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_RedMage View Post
    ...but our team is working with high priority to prevent this from happening...

A lie is a statement that is known or intended by its source to be misleading, inaccurate, or false. The practice of communicating lies is called lying, and a person who communicates a lie may be termed a liar.

Server
    DE01
    RedMage, it is pretty obvious that there is just noone around between friday afternoon and monday. It is not "difficult" to perform maintenance, it just requires at least someone who can reboot the servers. Which - honeslty - isnt rocket science.
    Noone expects the original problems to be corrected during weekends if the devs are not able to fix them for weeks now during their working hours. Although it would be something desperately needed to be fixed by now. Just reboot the server which is the only temporary soloution anyway. And find someone who can do that if the game breaks during weekends. (not you personally of course and not against you, but the company)

Server
    DE01
    yeah,it seems none of the major bugs what started since guild provinces exist will be ever fixedbut if only just 1 person from staff would check things every day on weekends too,and restart server when game totally broken,it still can remain playable at least..it can be less than half hour work per day,but it can still help to keep players.this game really has great potential,sad to see they do not care with their own product at all.game is unplayable for 3 days now and staff did not even notice it yet,i guess........

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4