Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Bug] Ghost faceless

Server
    DE01

[Bug] Ghost faceless

I just introduce another bug with Ghost faceless. I have noticed since last Sunday.

When you take control of a creature, you attack the enemy and if the enemy claiming a retreat, controlled creature is offered a second round but turned against the player and usually inflicts very very large damages.

And without putting an "order of the Warlord"

Look at the picture below, I control the "succubus" for two rounds. You can see these units on the lower right "281" and you see that it is under my control ...
    But also look at my glories to the left of the screen that is in action, it suffered the fire "succubus" and I lost 33 of 60.
    The "succubus" has offered an extra turn. I do not even ask why ... I guess it will never be fixed either, the usual response team support.

http://nsa37.casimages.com/img/2015/...2201469808.png

http://nsa37.casimages.com/img/2015/...3502334730.png

Forum Moderator
    Server
    DE01
    Thank you for your report, If you have a moment please submit a bug report to our support team and they will investigate it contact.support.en@heroes-online.com
    Last edited by RedMage; 13.10.15 at 17:18.

Server
    DE01
    Here a wolf under control of the faceless ghost. After his first stroke, he turned against me and moves to 6 squares (instead of 4).

Pohot 1: poisition wolf when he attacks the enemy (dead enemy).
    http://nsa37.casimages.com/img/2015/...4757426981.png
    Photo 2: Explain how the same minute (seeing the google time) the wolf is 6 squares away?
    http://nsa37.casimages.com/img/2015/...4903715290.png

If you just want to delete my topic as you did this afternoon for another bug that I mentioned, tell immediately, that way we know that you are like the support, it will know that moderation is said powerless and innocent, is not.

Server
    DE01
    Been like that since the Faceless ghost unit was introuduced. On another hand, nothing has happened with the game for months, why bother reporting bugs that will not be fixed or will be by the time you stop playing the game.

Server
    DE01
    +1

I think the same. Personally I totally stopped to speak to the support. I come here to share what I see to prevent players, moderators do what they want, it does not change.

I do not play with the ghost faceless since I discovered all these problems, I do not play with the Sun crusaders who still many unresolved issues.

I take 4-5 screens every day as soon as the game slowed to prevent a possible loss. I even have a list of creatures that it is better not to do "control" with the ghost faceless...

Abnormal.

Server
    DE01
    The irony in all this is to find players who have trained AOD_JAG come and say that the ghost faceless are the "key" ... They are the key yes, but it's a totally rusty key, never knowing if you go undergo a free attack from the creature under control.

And still nothing is done to repair this problem.

One can also add the bug Wyrm, can not dissipate during the 2nd stage ... solo or cooperatively, same fight.

Server
    DE01
    You have to move next to the hex of the enemy stack you're attacking then click attack. If you click attack and the mob runs & attacks, it'll trigger the bug
    Hero Name: MooMooFarm
    Guild: Jagdkommando

Server
    DE01
    Unfortunately that does not work with ranged mobs.

PS: another friday maintenance and the faceless bugs where not fixed...again.

Server
    DE01
    I would add that three players from my guild (myself included) have been excluded from the guild without anyone expels us ... it was this morning. Yesterday we were still in the guild, today we are without.

How is this possible?

This is yet another problem but it happens today, a Friday ....

Server
    DE01
    I correct my words, it is an officer who has ejected some players of the guild without explaining why, no bug about it, I was collateral damage because I had arrived the day before ...

Sorry for my mistake.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast