Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Buggy game

Server
    DE01

Buggy game

And again bugs happens now 2nd weekend in row....chat is gone again and game is buggy battles are impossible to play....
    Someone from support team should really be fired cose of this cose it`s obvious during weekends noone is maintaining the game and players are left with Heroes of Bugs and Magic Online whole weekend.
    This is NOT isolated case and i belive i speak in name of many players who would want proper playing experience for the money they are paying.
    So please, employ someone during weekends to take care for the game, FOR GODS SAKE.
    Thanks.

Server
    DE01
    what he said it pissing me off

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by feralberyl View Post
    what he said it pissing me off
    ^What he said^

Server
    DE01
    What they said...

Server
    DE01
    pls fix the server we can not playing

Server
    DE01
    impossible to play the WE with all those bugs

Server
    DE01
    agreed

Server
    DE01
    We have serious proplems in game since months and nobody works on it. Just today i have 8 log out from battles and lose units every time.
    We are there now that the refresh useless too. Dont say me to be polite. I was that since months. We happy that H 7 is out but we are playing here long time ago so focus us too! This is not a free game. Most of players pay for it, We wait error and lagg free game. And after all this a simple server restart not help.

Forum Moderator
    Server
    DE01
    Hi all,

Thank you for your report, I will forward it to the appropriate teams.
    Apologies for the inconvenience.

Server
    DE01
    sdag6 this is no joke. If people didn't buy in-game items then there would be no game. It isn't like BlueByte is going to continue to support a game that makes no money, someone has to pay for the staff and ongoing operational costs.

I have spent $50 on the game and feel that is completely reasonable given the amount of hours I have enjoyed playing and the continued enjoyment I get from it.
    As for what I have purchased - I've bought a couple of premium refinements, bought expedition spheres, orbs and crystal to help our guild unlock the guild buildings, bought scrolls for battles, and extra inventory space for my hero. I can't see myself buying hero attire, avatars, pets or dye, but I bet there are a lot of players that get a kick out of customizing their hero.

Back on topic. I can't see the game surviving long if we continue to have these issues, especially when most of the issues I've seen occur on the weekend, presumably when the most amount of players are active. I know if I had encountered these issues when I started playing I would have abandoned the game very quickly. What good is a battle if you cannot see what your hero is doing or what the enemy is doing.

I'm starting to see players in our guild abandon playing the game. Not to mention guild play is impossible when chat is not working. I could understand issues with global chat, but inter-guild or party chats are much smaller conversations should remain active.

Very disappointing. The fun is quickly being sucked out of the game.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast