Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any future for this game ?

Server
    DE01

Any future for this game ?

Hi all,

I post here because this thinking is linked to endless troubles occurring for months now. I speak for players and most of them do not understand the BB’s behavior.

Most of players I know are intensive players, playing 10 hours per day or more. So what happens when we cannot play to mmho ? We just go playing to some other games. And what happens when we cannot play to mmho again and again and again ? We invest more efforts into those other games and we play less and less to mmho, some other games are interesting and less bugged btw !

In addition to these facts, a very poor communication is done about this game. Just doing a short search into the net about online games, mmho will never appear easily (no visibility on the net). There’s also a big lack of communication regarding what is planned, on what are working developers (more end-game content is really needed btw). Just have a look on what is done in other games : they communicate almost every day of what is being implemented, they ask advices from players…

So, I ask the question : what is the future of this game ? Is the final goal to definitively destroy it and put it into abyssal depths ? Do we have to invest more efforts into this game ?

This time I think many players will leave (again I’d say), may be the end of strong guilds, I’m not sure ours will survive to what happens.

I’m sad, really, because playing to this game in an “online mode” was so nice, I really enjoyed it a lot !
    ---------------------------------------------------
    IGN: Gryzor (might necro) & GryzorAngel (haven cleric)

Guilds : Legendslayers / Atlanteancodex

Server
    DE01
    thank you Gryzor. i hope we will have a true answer for your question

Server
    DE01
    Hi Gryzor,

I understand your concerns. However, the current issues are being worked on with the highest priority. As for the future of the game, we are evaluating the next steps at this moment, and of course once we have more information regarding this we will let you know.

Server
    DE01
    People are tired of saying the right things in the game, and bad for improvement.
    simply:

What can you tell me that I might be tempted to spend AGAIN money on your game?
    If I am not reassured, I will spend more. It's simple.

Server
    DE01
    If I'm not reassured, I will spend more???

Surely you mean If I'm not reassured, I will NOT spend more?

Server
    DE01
    Good words Gryzor, more i can not say .. really sad all this here!
    JonaSnow / Lyndwyn / Jexthoth / Fauness / AcidWitch

AtlanteanKodex / Legendslayers

Server
    DE01
    Totally agree Gryzor .well said.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by adamskeemer View Post
    If I'm not reassured, I will spend more???

Surely you mean If I'm not reassured, I will NOT spend more?

Yes i did want say i will NOT, sry.

Server
    DE01
    all days many many problems it's not a game it's just bugs and bugs and bugs thank for all

Server
    DE01
    No future for this game.
    After the hotfix, you must explain why there are still bug that did not exist before this weekend ...
    Look at the picture below, why rush and soul mark they are inactive on the units?

http://nsa38.casimages.com/img/2015/...6405030009.png

There are bugs that have emerged since this weekend and the hotfix has not solved, but since nothing moves why talk about it?

A chance to have a community that is interested in the game and wants to make it live.

I have known thousands of games, that was my job, but I have known very few who were so neglected.

Cordially,

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast