Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Any future for this game ?

Server
    DE01
    Well... i´ve done already a 2 months break on this game (login troubles june / july). I don´t remember any day when this game was working 100% without prob´s at all.
    But after this hotfix the game performance is still not acceptable / game not playable.... This makes the decission easy to put this game on "permanent break" and stop playing that BS.

The future for this game? I would say - kick it into the waste bin, if BB is going on like this. That game will never pass the beta phase with this way.

Server
    DE01
    Given that we've seen no new release in over a month, I'd guess that the future is bleak.

Here's my guess -- Ubisoft supported Blue Byte to run this game to spark interest in HOMM play in hopes that it would raise interest in HOMM VII. Given that HOMM VI was not well received, that's a reasonable marketing plan.

Since HOMM VII was released at the end of September (largely unfinished, of course), and sales have been lackluster, there's not much point in putting any effort into MMHO anymore. It's done it's job, and I suspect that most of the team has been re-assigned to other projects, leaving a skeleton crew to keep the ship afloat, and in due time the whole thing might get shut down.

Server
    DE01
    We are small community that are addicted to the game. I started to understand some tings. BB Raya i see only answear to our questions.
    I really disagree if someone convinced him for the situation.

Server
    DE01
    I am of this opinion, the time you put between each SHIFT is far too long, when you leave the province and shipments you should have already think about how to change the jeu.Dans post put in "ideas" I suggesting you different interesting solution for the game, but I'm not even sure you have taken the time to lires.Les players tired and you do nothing to keep us !!!
    Many know well before the online hero, but many are in the process of leaving because we have no communication of your pars.Plusieur both the question you were asking would have to know when the novelty?
    Last pars maintenances that brings more bugs than before or vents to the chain ...
    Have not asking much, have asked to have information on the future of the game !!!

Regards,
    Sigrist

Server
    DE01
    I am not a person who spends a lot of money on browser gaming. I get my resources the hard and tedious way, so when I say that when you have lost over 300 crystal and endless hours collecting and upgrading troops just to lose 20% of them when the game freezes and you have to refresh your game just to get it started again is very, very frustrating! As much as I love Heroes, I will not waste my effort for losses that are this huge. Sorry.

Server
    DE01
    Maybe Marketplace like in Heroes games?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2