Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 3 Suggestions from an old fan since 3DO's time.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor_Dorky View Post
    6. For Celestial, why not grant a healer skill to this creature?
    Why: Celestials have Aura of Life and Cleansing Wave, both are very passive defensive skills, requiring some of the actions (such as staying close to the Celestials) of other creatures to be acted on. In other words, Celestials are champions and yet they have not even 1 offensive skill or 1 active defensive skill to start with. I would say that's a pretty weak type of champion. Why not grant Celestials an active defensive skill, maybe like Resurrect that resurrects fallen allies, sort of like healing effect? And/or maybe grant a skill that is passive offensive, like an aura of light with effective radius of 2 that reduces light magic resistance of enemy creatures. I thought champion creatures should have champion-like attributes that may at least slightly overwhelm the enemy creatures, instead of sissy attributes that are so passive they depend on the actions of friendly creatures in order to work. Without any defensive and offensive Abilities that can overwhelm the enemy creatures, Celestials look like just another typical elite unit with a difference that it comes with a 900 HP (like being a 900 HP elite creature instead of being a 900 HP true champion creature it intended to be).
    To compare with other higher-level Haven creatures, Radiant Glories have Radiant Burst that is offensive, Cavaliers have Charge (also offensive), and Griffins have Unlimited Retaliation (also offensive). But Celestials, they have not a single offensive Abilities. So why not grant one offensive Abilities to the Celestials? Or maybe replace one of the existing Abilities with Resurrect (healing) so that Heroes do not need to depend on the Battle Priests as a medic backup all the time.

Server
    DE01
    I really hope that the developers will grant some offensive ability or active defensive ability to the Celestial creatures.
    I see those champion-level creatures from the enemy's side have very good offensive and/or defensive abilities but not the Celestial creatures.
    For example, I just reach the stage where I need to fight Erion's Executor and he has a champion-level creature that can resurrect fallen allies.
    I believe that's what it takes for a champion to be a higher level creatures of being a better shock trooper.
    But Celestials having only passive defensive skills, and they themselves cannot be healed by the Hero except by Battle Priests, then these Celestials cannot be deemed champion even though they have 900 HP.
    Though the collection of angels feathers I managed to collect up to 40 Celestials so far, and I do not use any of them as my shock trooper because they rely on Battle Priests to stay alive.
    Unlike the Radiant Glories, Celestials have to go melee and be subjected to retaliation and targeted by enemies close by.
    Why are the developers making the Celestials a weak unit?
    Honestly speaking, I am not even impressed by the Celestials.
    I have no plan to upgrade my Town Hall to level 6 to build such weak units.
    Currently, my group consists mainly of Radiant Glories as the primary shock troopers.
    If only Celestials have only 1 (I am not asking for more, like 10 or 20, but just 1) ability that can either resurrect fallen creatures or ability that can deliver additional damage to the enemies, then they will have a place as a shock trooper.
    At the moment, the current state of Celestials are like sissies.

Server
    DE01
    I wonder if the developers can even answer why other champion-level creatures have healing/offensive/summon creatures abilities, while the Celestials have only 2 very passive defensive abilities that depend on other creatures to be close by to work.
    And worse of all, they even look like some k-pop artists.
    This Celestials are shitty units.
    Even the Radiant Glories can dominate the Celestials.

Server
    DE01
    7. All merchants that accept prestige points have different random stocks every day.
    Why: Although this is not a profit center for the game, at least let the stocks be randomly different every day, instead of the exact same stocks every day. Or else prestige points will have very little value. Merchants that trade weapons have different stocks every day although they are not profit center (like Hero Seals) for the game, so why can't it be the same for merchants accepting prestige points?

Server
    DE01
    8. My thread on the Guardian Angel was deleted. Maybe I said the RIGHT thing about it.
    Today as I attempting the Forgotten Site and fighting the multi-headed devourer, I realized the Guardian Angel ability can actually be DISPELLED by the Stone Guardian. I am not joking. The Stone Guardian come over and attack my unit and the ability was dispelled. No, my unit was waiting. It didn't even finish its turn. And the Guardian Angel logo beside it was still on when the Stone Guardian came over to attack.

For crying out loud, this Guardian Angel is a high level Ability and is supposed to be far better than others below it. Why the hell is it being programmed to be worse than Sanctuary?
    For crying out loud, if that's the intention then don't make it a high level Ability and PLAYERS PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM GUARDIAN ANGEL.

I say, whoever develop this Guardian Angel Ability is stupid and needs to get back to school on game development/design.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor_Dorky View Post
    8. My thread on the Guardian Angel was deleted. Maybe I said the RIGHT thing about it.
    Today as I attempting the Forgotten Site and fighting the multi-headed devourer, I realized the Guardian Angel ability can actually be DISPELLED by the Stone Guardian. I am not joking. The Stone Guardian come over and attack my unit and the ability was dispelled. No, my unit was waiting. It didn't even finish its turn. And the Guardian Angel logo beside it was still on when the Stone Guardian came over to attack.

For crying out loud, this Guardian Angel is a high level Ability and is supposed to be far better than others below it. Why the hell is it being programmed to be worse than Sanctuary?
    For crying out loud, if that's the intention then don't make it a high level Ability and PLAYERS PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM GUARDIAN ANGEL.

I say, whoever develop this Guardian Angel Ability is stupid and needs to get back to school on game development/design.
    By the way, this Stone Guardian STUNNED my unit (while it's still under protection of Guardian Angel).
    You must be kidding me on this.

Server
    DE01
    I had the same surprise yesterday, got stunned while in guardian angel.

But if you think about it, it's correct and makes sense indeed.

Guardian Angel is supposed to increase your resistance to 100%, so you won't take damage whatsoever, nothing less, nothing more. So negative status will continue to be allowed.
    I didn't like as well to see my unit stunned, but we can't complain about that, the skill works as indeed, preventing the damage (but it doesn't say anything about negative status)

Server
    DE01
    I see this Guardian Angel as a very expensive AND inferior choice to fill in the gap left by Sanctuary's cooldown.

Server
    DE01
    9. Improve the item dropped from enemies after winning Expert/Heroic battle.
    Why: 1st, this is Expert/Heroic battle with much higher difficulty than normal. 2nd, I just won a Heroic battle tier 1 and do you know what I got? A scroll of rousing. Give me a break.
    The developers/designers are either failing in their job, or they are too greedy with intention to push players into spending money on Hero Seals to purchase random artifacts from merchants? Which one is it? Failure or greed?

Server
    DE01
    Hi Emperor_Dorky,

if you have Tier 13, you get a Mana Potion, a Scroll, a Runestone, Resources or a Artifact (I think, 20 % for every).

LG Harry.
    ZUG.JPG
    Zum Sterben (The Neverending Story) verdammt --> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ mmho-fan.wtfgaming.de - Seite existiert nicht mehr!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast