Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 3 Suggestions from an old fan since 3DO's time.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry-2 View Post
    Hi Emperor_Dorky,

if you have Tier 13, you get a Mana Potion, a Scroll, a Runestone, Resources or a Artifact (I think, 20 % for every).

LG Harry.
    Mana potions, scrolls, runestones and resources are NOT artifacts. Neither are they better nor best, as described.
    Yeah, the developers/designers can try to brainwash the players into thinking and believing that rewards like mana potions and scrolls are the best things they ever have since birth, but seriously I don't think that will work.

Server
    DE01
    To have Tier 13 (wow, that's high) in order to get a mana potion, a scroll, a runestone, resources OR an artifact is like investing $100,000 to get a return of $10.

I can easily get 10 mana potions from the merchants.
    I sell most (if not all) scrolls because I don't need them.
    I sell all the runestones because I don't need them.
    I get most of my resources from completing quests, not from fighting expert/heroic battles.
    I have to spend probably many millions of resources to upgrade to Tier 13 to get all these?

Well, here's the deal. Give me $100,000 worth of gaming stuff and I will pay $10 for it. I bet it's a deal that is too good for anyone to refuse.

Server
    DE01
    The option to upgrade or at least sell creatures would be a definite improvement!

Server
    DE01
    anout gurdian angle. its a very good defencive and ofencive skill. for example if you cant dispell but have damage over time gurdian angle make it 0. you can also use it like overwelmed but the beauty of this skill is that it takes the retaliation of the enemy creature. he will retaliate but the damage will be 0. combined with the taunt skill on a griffin this can have a hugh damage to multipul enemys and none for you stacks, also takes the enemys turn (must be on coop with a might hero). there are many good uses for this skill you just need to experiment it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3