Thread: Out of battle if log off/disconnect

Server
    DE01

Out of battle if log off/disconnect

I understand that when I am in the middle of a battle and if I close my browser and wait for several minutes and restart the game again, I found my Hero out of the battle.
    This creates loophole.

1st - I can fight a battle and if I lose I will just do a retry and then close my browser for several minutes before restarting and I will have all my armies intact without needing to pay to surrender. (Advantage).

2nd - If I want to win a battle that I can win and lost some creatures but the internet connection suddenly goes off for several minutes, my Hero will be out of the battle and his/her army will suffer some creature lost during the battle, and I will have to face the hassle to replenish the army and restart the battle again. (Disadvantage).

Suggestion:
    Can the developers make sure that if a Hero is engaged in a battle, his/her engagement will stay in the system memory even if connection is off for several minutes?
    In other words, my Hero can be in the middle of a battle and I close my browser for several minutes, and then I restart the game, my Hero will still be in the battle and NOT out of it.

Forum Moderator
    Server
    DE01
    Thank you for letting us this information, I will forward this to appropriated teams, if you have losses for disconnections or login issues, please, submit a ticket to our support team and they will help you - contact.support.en@heroes-online.com

Server
    DE01
    I noticed this pattern always works without fail.

If I get into a battle and I log out and then log back it, I will still be in the battle.
    But if I log out the 2nd time and then log back in, I will be out of the battle.
    It is never 3 times logging in and out, or 4 times, or 5 times, or even 1 time, but ALWAYS 2 times --> log in, get into battle, log out, log back in, still in battle, log out, log back in again = out of battle.

I strongly suspect this may have to do with the programming algorithm of this game that makes it out of battle every time a player log in and out 2 times (never more, never less).

Can I request the programmer to extend this "battle cooldown" to at least 3 or 4 times?

Why:
    1. I sincerely want to win a battle and I don't want problematic internet connection to ruin it.
    2. This is a loophole and while I do not wish to use this loophole, it is still an advantage that once I realize I can't win a tough battle (expert/heroic) without suffering some losses, I will just heal all my units and then log out, and then log back in and log out again, without paying for the bribe to surrender. The next time I log in, I will be out of the battle and I still keep all my units. I do not need to surrender and lose the gold. I do not need to run and lose some 5% - 20% of my units. The game's penalty does not apply to me because of this loophole.

So does the programmer wants us to abuse this loophole? Or will the programmer covers up this loophole?