Thread: What is wrong with you people? Talking about the developers:)

Gabe1982

What is wrong with you people? Talking about the developers:)

Guys,
    The server lags like crazy at every event. I am pretty damn sure you are aware of it.....but then shouldnt you find a solution to it?

I am also wondering where to open bug tickets?
    bug1: the respawn time of bosses have changed. Was this on purpose or just to make use wait more than a week for bosses to reappear as a joke?
    bug 2: you win a raid battle and it kicks you out of the raid saying: you have been defeated.

Hope you can find a solution to this one. I assume you guys want players to spend on HS which many of us wont do unless we have a service that is worth paying for.

Cheers

Forum Moderator
    Server
    DE01
    Hi Gabe,

We apologize for any inconvenience that may be having, our developers work hard to fix all possible issues and prevent them from reappearing, so we need to gather as much information as possible to assist them.
    All constructive feedback is welcome to make the game better and all possible information about bugs and other issues can be addressed through support, and so make it easier for our team to find a solution as quickly as possible, thank you

Please, submit a ticket to our support every time you have any information that can help our team to solve quickly any bug/issue - contact.support.en@heroes-online.com

Gabe1982
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_RedMage View Post
    Hi Gabe,

We apologize for any inconvenience that may be having, our developers work hard to fix all possible issues and prevent them from reappearing, so we need to gather as much information as possible to assist them.
    All constructive feedback is welcome to make the game better and all possible information about bugs and other issues can be addressed through support, and so make it easier for our team to find a solution as quickly as possible, thank you

Please, submit a ticket to our support every time you have any information that can help our team to solve quickly any bug/issue - contact.support.en@heroes-online.com
    Chat, battle skills.etc....everything again down. What is wrong with you people? Stop this events till you find the solution? Or hire people who know what needs to be done!!!!

Server
    DE01
    Hi Gabe,

Please keep in mind that we are here to help you. The rules of conduct apply here as well.

Server
    DE01
    Maybe is your location Gabe. Sometimes the path your internet connection has to travel from your home to the server may have an issue along the way, which in that case the developers won't be able to help.

But it's most likely to be your own internet connection. I saw a minority of people complaining about lag in events, but I have never had any lag issue in events or outside them.
    So I don't really think it may be the server itself...

I'm saying this just to try to make you realize the true cause of your lag issues. It may not be the server as people usually think it is