Thread: Guildmembers

Server
    DE01

Guildmembers

Hello!

Since yesterday in our guild we have 2 leaders (this can´t be) and i can´t demote members . Is this a bug ?

Greetings Eski

Server
    DE01
    Hello eskiranger,

This is indeed a bug, and it's forwarded to the devs already. Sometimes when the 2nd guildleader logs in, they will automatically be demoted again. (But this is not always the case)

Server
    DE01
    Hello. I have the same error. But I am wandering, if this is a known issue, what`s the developers interest into solving this if 4 months has passed since this first post and the issue is not solved yet. I do not want to be rude, but if I had to answer this I would say zero interest. This being the online version of a Might and Magic Heroes game, guilds and his members are an important part of the game. Do we have to flood some email address for the developers to take real interest into this issue? Not to mention guild quests that don t give resources and so many other bugs.
    Please admin, tell us how shall we take this forward for the developers team to take action into this bug if a forum post is not enough.

Server
    DE01
    Hi Streang,

Yes this will be fixed, but it's a minor issue compared to some other issues such as for example login and chat issues.

Server
    DE01
    On the same sort of subject of guild members, but not really.
    When collecting the rewards for more than 1 guild quest, if you level up between the quests why do you not get the rewards for the remaining quests?

e.g Earlier today I had 3 quests to collect on, I levelled up after collecting the rewards on the first, when I collected the rewards for the other 2, my experience points and prestige points did not increase. Meaning not only have I lost out on 100 prestige points but also over 100K experience points.

Does this happen to everyone or just me?

Server
    DE01
    Yes adamskeemer, this is a known bug and it has happened to me. I would suggest logging out after you lvl up from the guild board before cashing in any more quests. Once you log back in you can cash in the rest of your quests from the guild board and receive the rewards.