Reply to Thread

Thread: Can we have a guild character and log in with it from several IPs?

Gabe1982

Can we have a guild character and log in with it from several IPs?

I have come up with the idea of a "guild character"...meaning that we would have a character that several people from the very same guild could log in and would have access to.

One of my guild members told me that in the past people who had shared their accounts with other people, got banned when the system detected access to that account from different IPs.

Can a developer or moderator come back to me on this and tell me if this is something that is allowed? Access to a character from several IPs.

Cheers

Server
    DE01
    Hello Gabe1982,

Having more than one account is not allowed plus sharing/trading your account is not allowed. So by having a 'guild character' you would breach at least two rules which could get you and all players who did access this 'guild character' (permanently) banned from the game.

If you would like to (re)read the rules of conduct, follow this link:
    http://forum.clb.heroes-online.com/threads/1374

Gabe1982
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Eraya View Post
    Hello Gabe1982,

Having more than one account is not allowed plus sharing/trading your account is not allowed. So by having a 'guild character' you would breach at least two rules which could get you and all players who did access this 'guild character' (permanently) banned from the game.

If you would like to (re)read the rules of conduct, follow this link:
    http://forum.clb.heroes-online.com/threads/1374
    Probably half of the server has secondary accounts. Correct me if I am wrong.

Server
    DE01
    Hi Gabe1982,

When and if they get caught they will lose both of these accounts without prior warning, so it's at their own risk.

Server
    DE01
    can you play on someone else's computer?

Server
    DE01
    Hi Luzelle,

The same rules apply there; it is not allowed to have more than one account on the same IP address. So if you are going to play on someone's IP address who plays as well; contact our support team in advance.

Server
    DE01
    who do we contact? My whole family plays this game (except my husband, he doesn't want to start a new game wherein all 3 of his children have more game power than he does, lol). We have 3 computers, 1 is 10 yrs old- we only log in to that occasionally. Our oldest has a laptop, but it is slow too, so he or his brother log in to it when they want to coop with me. Otherwise we all take turns on the main computer.

Reply to Thread