Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: expedition

Server
    DE01
    You did a beautiful and hard work, nice alliances.

Server
    DE01
    Yeah it was Great Run. My Wolfy is happy!

Server
    DE01
    Thanks for the nice messages! It was an honour to fight beside you goats!
    Hero Name: MooMooFarm
    Guild: Jagdkommando

Server
    DE01
    All of the superguild players have done an awesone job. Thanks guys , I 'm proud of you!
    The german Might & Magic Heroes Online community: http://die-erben-ashans.de/
    IGN: Asurason | Walgrim | MacGyver
    Guild: Die Erben Ashans
    Alliance Guilds: Angels_of_Dark | Fabled Dreamers | Jagdkommando | AoD_JAG_FD

Server
    DE01
    congratulation to your leage for that awesome result. should be a good example for all others what you can achieve if your really put effort into the game.

Server
    DE01
    Hello i'm Gici from same guild of Sig and i write also a bad english
    I'ld like explain the idea.
    1 ) very good job for the new alliance. Congratulation
    2) perhaps there is now a big difference of might between aod and all other guild and perhaps new things. For example, just be the one in only one expedition. Like that, that give a chance for other guild to win and continued to be motivated.
    I hope that you understand my bad english
    Thanks

Server
    DE01
    Hello AoD_JAG_FD. Is this 1 guild or 1 alliance? Do alliances fight together in expedition? Can you please tell what battle power are battles at level 80? And if you might heroes tell me what army compositions you use in those high level expeditions I will very thankful. I find battles on level 10 hard, most enemies fly and reach my archliches

Server
    DE01
    To answer you, I'm FRENCH.

I have to write through a translator, then brag all you want your nickname victory, because it is not made that you win that is the problem but that made you have no RESPECT for others your GUILDE.Sans merger not n'ête great things you ptdr.Alors have RESPECT for others GUILD who fought to win their shipments and Laquel you were allowed to iNSULT taking their place !!!!

Et maintenant essayez de parler Français pour voir que je rigole aussi à mon tour

Server
    DE01
    @sigrist68

Ok so answer me this. Why did BB put the expeditions buffs for winning 1, 2 or 3 gates lol?

Example: http://prntscr.com/91zrmy

It's simple man! BB want guild competitions! Hence the reason for the expeditions buffs and extra bonuses if you win all gates! Oh and for the bragging rights!

It has nothing to do with disrespect to other guilds. We're an alliance and we united together to achieve something good and to break 2 server records
    Hero Name: MooMooFarm
    Guild: Jagdkommando

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by sigrist68 View Post
    you have no RESPECT for others your GUILDE.Sans merger not n'ête great things you ptdr.Alors have RESPECT for others GUILD who fought to win their shipments and Laquel you were allowed to iNSULT taking their place !!!!
    Are we insulting other guilds by winning gates almost every single week with our main guilds as well?

Let's check, http://heroeszone.net/fabled-dreamer...ition-ranking/

Haven't seen your guild winning any gate like ever, and last time any French guild won one was mid-summer.

And it's not the first time, and not the last one, when our alliance wins all 3 gates We've done it many times in the past, however this week we did it by playing in one guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Viper9
    Is this 1 guild or 1 alliance?
    It's one newly created guild, where our alliance players gathered for this event.

Can you please tell what battle power are battles at level 80?
    Solo battles can reach 400k+ BP, Coop over a million.

what army compositions you use in those high level expeditions I will very thankful. I find battles on level 10 hard, most enemies fly and reach my archliches
    Faceless are the key

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast