Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: expedition

Server
    DE01
    when you been with your respective Guilds are no souscie, but you win that one lol lol probably not 3, then you stop believing higher because it is not the cas.Et concerned with the support I not worry about them is to know what I think and unrestrained !!!!

Server
    DE01
    WAHOU ! What a mess' !

I belong to MaGuildeAlsace too, with Sigrist. We discussed a lot about one guild leading and winning by itself all the three expedition gates.

First, we, all members agreed and still agree : it as awesome. Nice work to make it ! Moreover we understand all the preparation, time spent, etc. Other alliance with many guilds maybe made it before, but not only one guild.
    There is no problem about this, even if regrouping the best hisgh level players makes it easier, you earn your merit.

Then, the really problem is the expedition winning gameplay imagined by the developpers of M&MH.
    Competiting other guilds, with 3 gates is very fun and stimulating in order to take the one-week bonuses. I think we all agree.
    But why only 1 guild can win all the 3 gates ? If I don't misunderstand, only the bonuses of higher gates (3) is obtained by the members of guild, isn't it ?

So, like in other competitions, why do not rank other way the expedition. For example, if you get first into tow gates, at the end, you would earn the bonuses of the highest one. The second of the lowest gate could earn its bonuses.
    We can also imagined, like gold-silver medals, that the second earn less bonuses (50% instead of 100%).

Moreover in order to motive the winner, you can also give handicap. If you win a gate, next week you directy face more battles at the beginning (30 or 40 instead of 25).

Such modifications could still motive the other guilds to try to fight for an expedition, like we are doing this week. It would not change the challenge at all, just make it more than a bit more fair !

The danger of the present system is that a member does not want to fight with its guild, but to join the winning alliance-guild. Why ? Because winner gets bonuses, and so reaches higher level, gets stronger, and... win again ! There is no competition anymore and to answer AoD_JAG_FD alliance guild : you cannot ignore this fact when you did your overall expedition rush.

If you understand my english, what do you think about this ? If not, answer in german or french

Server
    DE01
    Everyone thinks what he wants and sigrist has the right to make his remarks.

However, as a player, one thing bothers me ... They have reached level 56 in gate 1 and level 43 in gate 2.

What does it mean? No other team has the level to reach even this level 43.
    Or, we can deduce that this particular week, no team has been able to exceed the level 43 this time...

So from there, it is already necessary to create groups that reach this level and reach that level without alliances possible, otherwise, if we can not do it, so why talk about it?
    And when I say "we" I mean everyone.

For those who have worked hard to achieve this feat, I think they have reached the pinnacle of what the game offered as a possibility.

It is not given to everyone to be able to unite so many players and make sure they are all motivated to the final moments.

I am not arguing against you sigrist but in your last post, you talk of superiority, but it is a great event for those who love this game, nothing else.

Server
    DE01
    I have a hero in AoD_Jag_FD and it was an awesome experience to play with so many good players. There was almost always someone on to help with the co-op battles.
    Army composition, understanding the special challenges to raid type fights, and the abilities of the monsters that you face is key to being successful at high levels.

The expedition rewards for each level and for winning a gate need to be revised. What we did is not something that would be worth doing every week.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post
    The expedition rewards for each level and for winning a gate need to be revised. What we did is not something that would be worth doing every week.
    Agree! I've asked BB so many times on the forums & also made a big thread about Expeditions & Heroic T13 being so unrewarding many months ago but the feedback I've given them it appears they've got no plans to change anything & remain silent for a long time now I really hope they review and change it soon!
    Hero Name: MooMooFarm
    Guild: Jagdkommando

Server
    DE01
    I'm 100% agree with Raskalou. Good idea

Solo over 400 0000 pfff really gg You're great players

Server
    DE01
    Thank you Dezinterijus for answering me 400k solo power is insane! I have a stack of Faceless and try to use them but there are too mane spirits and undead in expedition

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleska View Post

For those who have worked hard to achieve this feat, I think they have reached the pinnacle of what the game offered as a possibility.

It is not given to everyone to be able to unite so many players and make sure they are all motivated to the final moments.
    Yeah,
    It was good End Game point.
    And sure preparation for this event was about one month or more.
    I would like also thank all leadership that organized that event.
    Was fun!

Server
    DE01
    Here is to celebrate the victory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r384cjKKSro

Server
    DE01
    Very nice video BladeMate!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast