Thread: Greystone portal remain inactive beyond Chapter 4 and others.

Server
    DE01

Greystone portal remain inactive beyond Chapter 4 and others.

I've completed 7 out of the 8 weekly bosses, left only this Valrok through Greystone portal, and yet the portal remain inaccessible.

I opened the map and try to look for a big red exclamation mark for this quest to trigger but I can't find any.

Is this a bug? I start to think it is.

Server
    DE01
    Update: Problem solved.

I was done with the Chapter 4 storyline and finished with 7 of the 8 weekly bosses and I found this Greystone portal to remain inactive. But I tried my luck and go to the Whispering Plain and go to the center stage where the meeting was held early in Chapter 3 and found this red exclamation mark to start the quest. Before this there was no more quest to be done. Now the portal is accessible. If I didn't go to the Whispering Plain and have a look at the stage I would still be lost. My quest log does not inform me of any need to go to the Whispering Plain to look this up.