Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The next steps

Server
    DE01

The next steps

And what about now?
    Will the developer consider to solve this problem now? after 1,5 years?

Server
    DE01
    Eraya, would you be so kind as to ask the Devs for a list of stuff they hope to accomplish throughout the next year by December? It would really help silence all the constant ramblings about BB giving up on games.

Server
    DE01

The next steps

Quote Originally Posted by upjyb View Post
    Eraya, would you be so kind as to ask the Devs for a list of stuff they hope to accomplish throughout the next year by December? It would really help silence all the constant ramblings about BB giving up on games.
    Couldn't agree more! There's been no development roadmap since the guild province update since April - May when there's meant to be one every 3 months. It would be nice to know the future of this game because it doesn't help that BB remain silent and don't communicate with their community for a long time now. From where I'm standing, it sounds like their giving up with the game!
    Hero Name: MooMooFarm
    Guild: Jagdkommando

Server
    DE01
    Hi Moo,

I understand your desire for information and an outlook for coming updates and the future of the game. At this moment I do not have the information available, although there is a lot going on in the background and we will share more information as soon as it becomes available and is confirmed.

What I do know is that the next steps of MMHO are being discussed at the moment, so as soon as they are known, this will be shared with all of you.

Server
    DE01
    I talk with the players here and there and some think that the servers will close.

Is it that they are discussing now?

Server
    DE01
    Well, it wouldn't be the first time BB has done that...

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleska View Post
    I talk with the players here and there and some think that the servers will close.

Is it that they are discussing now?
    Good question! Maybe Eraya can answer this for us please?
    Hero Name: MooMooFarm
    Guild: Jagdkommando

Server
    DE01
    Hello,

No, I can assure you that at this time, there are absolutely no such plans or discussions going on. Especially since we have just launched on Steam and there are many new players joining our community.

I have moved all of your posts into a new topic, because we were going off-topic.

Server
    DE01
    This game is too good to close servers! I think the devs are probably wondering how to change the game so it works when there is no more flash player. I have little IT knowledge, but this is my guess. The flash causes problems for such games

Server
    DE01
    We definitely need more information about the upcoming updates. Preferably, we need an actual update and soon.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast