Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The next steps

Server
    DE01
    Eraya what about witch 'Sanctuary' ability any fix in next few year ? (current sanctuary totally broke pvp, cleric win all pvp battle, always, 100% win chance)
    In MMORPG one can do many various things but in the end, all those various things come down to two categories, PvP and PvE

Server
    DE01
    This is another topic, but I think they should ban PVP scrolls and "sanctuary ability" should not work when the player has only one stack/slot.

Server
    DE01

évolution game

Hello,
    I ask a simple question, which I hope will have a clear response and not a vague answer.

I wonder if you count develop the game?

Currently the game has stagnated and people began to tire, it's a game we love but which expands and you give us news of future developments to come and how soon they will put you in spot ?

in the expectation of your answer ....

Sigrist.

Server
    DE01
    Please give us a light of hope to cling on. You've promised us new factions since the alpha/technical test. We are still waiting patiently and loyally. And as I pled many times before, if you can't find the solution for the current problems, please bring back the old system. This game was definitely a truly great game. It has lived and will always live in our hearts.
    Hibernating and waiting for Black Dragons

Server
    DE01
    Suggestion to devs: if you have no time to develop storylines for new factions, PLEASE use the 2 existing storylines, but for 2 new factions. For example the current haven storyline could be used for a new faction: Rampart or Fortress. And the existing Necropolis storyline could be used for factions: Stronghold or Asylum (I know I mixed heroes 3 and 4, just get the idea). The storyline is the best thing about this game and I would love to play the same story with another faction, different hero and units. You have the units, you have everything to do this idea fast

Server
    DE01
    I don't mind them delaying new factions. Fixing some old bugs, adding new continent for endgame and overall balancing the races would be more than enough for the time being.

Server
    DE01
    Hi everyone,

Thank you for your questions and feedback. I promise I will pass them all on to the development team, because keep in mind that I am not a developer myself. Please keep the feedback coming, but try to stay on-topic.

Server
    DE01

Any new content added soon?

Will there be added any new content to the game? Half a year or more i have not seen any new content to the game, only those events offering useless creatures. I finished main story, i have tier 13 heroic battles. Seems like there is nothing to do. So i have not played this game for long time, and many of my friends and guildmates also left. Please add new content if you want this game to be running and active. Players who get lvl 30 will probably quit the game at the moment. I have heard about new race a year ago, but nothing.... I payed 150 euros into this game, but now im inactive, its rly the best browser game, please keep it going

Server
    DE01
    Hi TsaZen,

I have merged your topic with this one, as it holds all answers to your questions.

Server
    DE01
    Can we have at least one word or one sentence with something new ? something different that "we understand and we disccuss".

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast