Thread: The seals system

Server
    DE01

The seals system

I think because of this the game this game never can be popular.
    It is will be a far better if just the game is paid, like WoW, in example.
    I think that players, a lot of them cant have patient to w8ting hours, days and weeks to build some or to hire troops.
    At least can have both - seals and just normal paid version.

Server
    DE01
    This was was very popular. It even won the "Best Browser Game in Germany 2014" https://twitter.com/mmho_official/st...64752242683905
    Until they changed a lot of things, like putting a limit to all resources, cutting off a half of resources and units production rates, changing the heroes abilities system, removing gold mines, sawmills, ore mines, etc.
    Hibernating and waiting for Black Dragons

Server
    DE01
    Not to mentioned the dev seems to be completely ignoring this game. We only have this one guy who keeps telling everyone how he passes all the messages to the devs.

Server
    DE01
    Ahh ,always wondered what they did all day long . Now I can see they paint pictures and make Christmas cards. Cool jobs they have

Server
    DE01
    U think wrong if u think that seal system will bring more money. Once you build up ur cities u can play as well with seals bough for 5 euros at mount . With all necessary stuff - shard and some licenses.
    What ur mean "most popular browser games"? Is there others....
    And btw, thats is only browser based is the other problem of this game.
    And what is wrong if i tell my opinion?
    I am very old player of the heroes series. The game is so far, far away from that supposed to be like an heroes game. I can write triple A4 ehat can be changed to make this game heroes game.
    But this have not sence i know.

Server
    DE01
    I think you are over sensitive or misunderstand something. No one says that your opinion is wrong or you can't tell your opinions. Just read again the comments of everyone here.

And you may be surprised that a lot of people did wait for this game in 14 years and have played this game in 3 years already.

Server
    DE01
    the seal system is the last problem of the game...
    I play heroes my first meet was with Heroes 3 - year 1999, so it is not 13 its 17 years.
    What can i say, in one side im happy that online game exist, in the other side im just dissapointed what so far is it from the game with any balance.

Server
    DE01
    We all played Heroes 3 since 1999 and waited for the online version. I've played Heroes Online since October 2013, thus, it was 14 years of waiting for me. Some people even played since March 2013. We are a few of fortunate players, who witnessed the most glorious era of this game. It's undeniable that the game is on the down-slope at the moment. However, the award is real, this game did truly deserve that award. If only the developers didn't make mistakes and refused to fix them.

Server
    DE01
    Benefit from seals should scale with level, higher level - better rewards for seals. Buying 500 wood for 500 seals (an example) at lvl 1 and lvl 30 are two different decisions. At lvl 30, you'd simply do 1.5 battle to farm it, spending 10min max, at lvl 1 however, you'd probably want to buy it, instead of spending a day on it, and losing all your troops.