Thread: trying to play but

Server
    DE01

trying to play but

Ok I ma running Ubuntu 15.10. I have tried to run on steam, Chrome browser, and Firefox browser, and all have failed. I am getting the same message that states that I need to install Adobe flash player. It has been installed, uninstalled, and reinstalled several time, and so have my browsers. What gives, I am at a loss, and could use a little help on how I can play this game, please.

Server
    DE01
    If you're using Chrome you shouldn't need to install Flash separately, it's built-in. I'm not sure about Steam or Firefox though.

First thing to check would be to go to chrome://plugins and make sure it's there. For me it's version 19.0.0.245 using /opt/google/chrome/PepperFlash/libpepflashplayer.so

Poking around the steam discussions nothing seems to work for some people so far though.

Server
    DE01
    I installed the game to try it, worked (eventually) but I'm still using a 32-bit system. This thread could be relevant to you if you're on 64-bit, apparently it needs 32-bit Chrome (and/or Flash) even on 64-bit.

Server
    DE01
    I'm using openSUSE and playing the game in Chromium. I have the following packages installed and it works for me:
    chromium 45.0.2454.99
    chromium-pepper-flash 19.0.0.226