Thread: Strange behaviour during co-op sieges

Server
    DE01

Strange behaviour during co-op sieges

Twice in the last 24 hours I have helped other players fight siege battles and both times we experienced peculiar behaviour on my side of things. At this time, my hero is level 30.

The first siege (Coastal in the Whispering Plains), severe lag forced me to refresh and when I was returned to the battle, I had no hero and no troops, only a non functioning catapult. Multiple refreshes did not fix this and I was forced to remain in the battle as an observer only. I could not return to my normal game until the other player finished the siege. When he was victorious, I had a brief "surrender" notice flash on my screen, but did not have any troop losses.

The second siege (helping a different player, Rioting Prisoners in Namtaru's Claws), began with my hero in a strange position; almost off the top of the screen, right next to one of the towers and facing away from the battle. I had no troops and no catapult, but my hero could take his normal turns and successfully cast spells. This time, when the battle ended (victoriously), I lost a single troop from each stack.

Has anyone else ever experienced this type of thing before? Is it a bug, or just my bad Internet connection messing things up?

Server
    DE01
    HAppend to me in siege cops also.

Server
    DE01
    Ok, I have since helped people twice more with the Rioting Prisoners siege - and each time it was exactly the same as I described above...

Server
    DE01
    Hi NowhereBoy,

Could you please contact our support team with as much information as possible? They will investigate and assist you further. http://clb.heroes-online.com/en-US/support

Server
    DE01
    Will do.