Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Allowed before VISA, now is rejected?

Server
    DE01

Allowed before VISA, now is rejected?

The card is active, have amount of money, i was used it before 2 weeks about. Now the site rejected the same card.

Server
    DE01
    Hi Elanmorin,

Please contact your bank about issues with your creditcard, they will be able to tell you exactly why your card is being declined somewhere.

Server
    DE01
    The problems is not in the card. For some reason only this site rejected it now.

Server
    DE01
    so i can send u the number to see what the problem i guess its speccialy rejected from the site. I think that coz i tried to buy starter package for another account.

Server
    DE01
    Hello H3-BG,

I would recommend to contact our support in this case, so they can have a closer look
    Last edited by BB_Wolfberry; 18.12.15 at 17:53.

Server
    DE01
    So idk what happen, now im banned for multuply accounts. So is not allowed to have more than one account?

Server
    DE01
    id ask here to can asweared with solution, but it going worst, rofl... now im banned, so thank u

Server
    DE01
    I am sorry to hear that H3-BG but I am afraid you will have to contact support to clarify this situation.

It is indeed not allowed to have more than one account, as is explained in the Code of Conduct as well:

Multiple accounts/account swapping
    Each user is allowed one account per server. If several users are playing Might & Magic Heroes Online from the same PC/internet connection you must inform Support in advance.

You are allowed to play cooperative battles with your friends and family, even though you are all using the same IP.

Account swapping is forbidden. You are not allowed to let somebody else play the game for you or to pass your login details on to a third party.
    Source: http://forum.clb.heroes-online.com/t...t-and-forum%29

Server
    DE01
    That information is expected to be somewhere at the front page.

Server
    DE01
    Visa is not working - do not use it. Use some shit a la paypal. Perhaps this will work.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast