Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: T13 Awards

Server
    DE01

T13 Awards

Hello,

I average between 50 - 60 fights T13 every day. Do you know how much quality artifact I found? ZERO!
    I still have not refined one artifact because none is perfect for my heroes.

I repeat, I play 50 - 60 fights per day and you give me potions, gold, "minor" artifacts. I even got 2400 gold yesterday, usually it is 8000. I wanted to cry, especially before that I had received three f***ng potions.

When can I be rewarded for playing every day and repeat the same fights like an d*mb*ss every day? Is that the goal is to make me stupid?
    I'm tired of it.

Whenever I try to achieve a goal of this game, I can not reach it. I heard that artifacts were random but that is not true.

When you give me 3 potions for 3 fights, when it's random?

90% of the artifacts have statistics like 750 Might / 750 Def, and that we can see most of them get "luck" instead of the "spirit".

I found a dozen artifacts with a statistical over 1,000. Only one time with over 1,000 Might, at other times it is always always always Defense. This is random?

50-60 fights a day and I still have not a single artifact make me happy.

I am disgusted, Every day that passes I lose the desire to play, expedition have become easy, even at level 60 just 10 minutes to win a fight: GF + TG. Thank you.
    In PVP, everyone cheats, we start a fight wondering if i will have to capitulate before we start playing.

And even the T13 is not exciting, I remember at the beginning, I was still exhilarated at the idea of finding an beautiful artifact, now I have no more feeling of joy.
    I only play by normal routine.

Regards,

Server
    DE01
    You spend 8.3 hours a day solely on T13, assuming 10 minutes a fight? o_O

Server
    DE01
    Actually if we count 10 minutes per fight, it's a very long day...

Let's just say I averaged 60 fights in two hours.

Server
    DE01
    Very impressive.

Server
    DE01

Random T13?

Hello, I come back here after having played in T13 again and again.

I talked to a lot of players and apparently we all find the same artifacts, either T10, T11, T12 or T13.
    It is constantly the same artifacts or same sets. And it is NEVER to extremely powerful sets.
    I combines the "powerful" artifacts but useless ...

As you can see, it's always "Litany of endless words" or "Oracle's Web" or artifacts such as "Scissor of the spinner" or "The sister's shoes"

I have some artifacts in duplicate, and some players has got the triple same artifact!
    Always same artifacts and same set ...

In the same way that I noticed that if you double the same fight and you proceed in exactly the same way, then you will earn the same reward, usually a pile of wood, metal, nothing useful.

Do not tell me that it is random.

Server
    DE01
    Now I am among those who have three copies of a useless artifact, I'm glad I made around 500 to 600 fights in T13 and I have found NOTHING, Never!

I must also say that I have NEVER found a single armor relic in 600 fights and only one artifact relic secondary weapon.

BB_Eraya, you come tell me if it's always random, thank you.

Server
    DE01

My last hours

it makes one full month I play every day T13, I eventually reduce the number of fights because I'm tired of this game.

I found nothing good, nothing to justify being refined.

When I see set such as these, I wonder where they are?
    http://forum.cla.heroes-online.com/t...og-Version-134.

The statistics are very bad, but know it can possibly be good, however, where is this set? Where does one find something other than "Oracle's web"?

Where do we find the set as The inquisition, Holy quest, Kindness of Elrath, Path of the preacher,Oath of honor, The coalition of champions, or about "Belketh"? Belketh Revelation, Belketh Sagess, Belketh Origine. Where are they in the T13?

Where are the legendary artifacts in T13? Or artifacts that have good stats? Where are they?

The goal after 30 LeveL is very bad.

When I think of the time I spent every day, repeating the same battles as a great idiot. it disgusts me.

With such inefficiency, you have disgusted me to play this game.

I found this. The player shows artifacts that he found in T13.
    http://forum.clb.heroes-online.com/t...c-Tier-Rewards
    http://postimg.org/gallery/p4qb86pc/e66f72d8/

That s*cks ... EVERYTHING what he found is bad.

You really take us for idiots.

Forum Moderator
    Server
    DE01
    Hi Aleska,

Keep in mind that some sets can only be found in specific locations, so it is recommended that participate in raids and expeditions with your guild friends also

Server
    DE01
    I quickly realized that was not the same artifacts T13.

Everyone understands it gradually. What I would like to understand is why there are only crappy artifacts? That unnecessary set ...

What is the justification for taking time to spend heroic levels, it will take months and months to many players and that's what you offer in the end?

The only justification is "keep in mind that these are not the same no expedition artifacts".

I (We) should be satisfied with that?

I quote: Stronger Relics, but no Legendaries anymore
    As you can see, the new Heroic Mode will grant Relics that are similar too or stronger than existing Legendary Artefacts
    http://forum.cla.heroes-online.com/t...og-Version-134

Similar or stronger than existing Legendary artefacts???

Let me express my feelings without answering me if it is to continue to take me for a fool.

Server
    DE01
    Tier 13 drops are 99% garbage, in fact the chances of getting a useful (or improved) piece are much LESS than 1 in 100. Very often it is just scrolls you can get by farming easy battles, gold or wood lol. Also, by the time a hero makes it to t13, their gear is pretty good if not great. It's a joke! This is a sample of what you can expect to get over and over;

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast