Thread: Shipwrecked Captain missing

Server
    DE01

Shipwrecked Captain missing

For at least a week or so the Shipwrecked Captain has been missing for me. I've done this quest many times in the past and know that he is located in the Backwater Coves area but he has apparently sailed away on me and I no longer can do the daily quest for him.

Server
    DE01
    Hi Wolf61,

I am sorry to hear that the Captain has sailed away, that is SO rude! Please contact our support team so they can contact this Captain and ask his whereabouts.
    You can contact them here: http://clb.heroes-online.com/en-US/support

Server
    DE01
    Wolf61, There are at least 2 spawn points for this quest. If that helps great! If not, at least you're done reading this now!

-Arrt

Server
    DE01
    I have the same bug as this. The quest works fine for my second hero and respawns as intended, but my first hero hasn't seen the captain for ages and he never respawns.

Server
    DE01
    Support have advised me that there is currently no solution to this bug, although it is apparently known to the developers.

Server
    DE01
    I have same problem and same response from support. Hope they get it fixed soon