Thread: expédition 1

Server
    DE01

expédition 1

Good evening,
    Since yesterday afternoon our expedition 1 is buggy, each member of my guild is found on a page loading in continuous, which is even more bizarre is that the other Guild them manage to go lol
    it is more to have it near lol, so if one day you have the kindness to kindly rectify this bugg please let me know, because it will look like when I will not have that in a single shipment Laquel go.
    Sigrist
    Maguilalsace.

Server
    DE01
    Hi sigrist68,

In such cases, please have all guild members leave the guild expedition for no less than 5 minutes. Upon returning to the expedition the encounter should be displayed correctly.

It is important that no guild member is in the province for the complete 5 minutes, or the province will not update correctly. If you are still experiencing the same issues after aving tried this, please contact our support team and they will investigate further.

Server
    DE01
    Good evening,
    It is 10:15 p.m. ET I just tested again to lexpédition 1 ..... and unfortunately this is toujour bugger for us, while the other gets to go inside Guild.
    those that currently I have only 3 to open the shipment, because to date and above all a few months ago I had lready you to join same problem that had occurred following your SHIFT 183 on shipping 2 and which to date have not resolved toujour.
    I ask you to please you busy this problem regarding shipping 1 in the shortest possible time.
    Regards,
    Sigrist
    MaGuildeAlsace.

Server
    DE01
    Hi sigrist68,

If leaving the expedition did not work, please contact our support team and mention the things you have tried so far.