Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugged Gate

Server
    DE01
    Hello Moirein,

Thank you so much for your detailed and constructive feedback, this is definitely be helpful! I have forwarded it to the development team.

Server
    DE01
    Oh great! Now we have the same bug again that happened in the super guild but this time it's in our own guild..... Our guild is level 80 in gate 3 right now and we have had this same bug 2 times today....!!! The first time everyone managed to logout and clear cache and stay offline for 10-15 mins but now 1 member is stuck in expeditions and it doesn't look like he will return tonight so we have lost 12+ hours or maybe more in expedition progress now.... I'm getting SICK and TIRED of these stupid bugs...... So my question is... When will you FINALLY fix expeditions and the many other bugs in this game? We spent a lot of time organizing and planning to play high expedition levels this week and then this happens and it bugs...... Seriously fix the game already.....!!!
    Hero Name: MooMooFarm
    Guild: Jagdkommando

Server
    DE01
    they never did,they never do,and they never will do.simply because they never have been able to do it. that is what i have seen from them since release.all of this are just simple facts.

Server
    DE01
    Cant believe it happened 2 times in a row last night. Please Eraya or anyone else from moderators team, make this issue known to support team. Being stuck in expedition is really frustrating - it is frustrating to the hole guild. Again this is no reward for the dedication Jagd invested this week in expedition - please suppport, try to help us play the mazes the way we should - till hey all die...

Server
    DE01
    Now not only the gate is bugged, but we have login-issues back - i cant login for no reason after refreshin...

Server
    DE01
    It's very noteworthy that support won't take the time to replace troops from the many bugs in the game and won't/can't repair the many bugs after over 2 1/2 years of runtime, but seems to have plenty of time to make new events that bring even more bugs. With the obvious popularity of this game, support should work on these issues and then add some new content before the mass exodus begins.
    Clemson Tiger
    Computer: Gigabyte GA-Z170X, Core i7-6700K , GTX 980 TI Hydro Copper
    Heroes: Khan2013, Khan2023, Indiana2023, Khan2033

Server
    DE01
    we are stupid, and now grumble that we have stupid. So we cannot be stupid and to protest what we're stupid. We are all quite long here ad saw what is the relation support for us players and the community as a whole and we have allowed. all we get from the games we deserved all the bugs login problems the lack of support for all.
    Therefore, I suggest that we as a community player makes a breakout. just to show that we have had enough. One week to give up the game and that is all at the same time sign you one hour and chat without any activities in the game.
    but of course I never been serious, so why would now be seriously that I wrote about that I and mhho is very similar: D

Server
    DE01
    I am sorry for your troubles with the gates and I can understand that this is frustrating for you and aggravating. The gates are under investigation, that is all the information we have at the moment, so all I can do is to ask for your patience in the matter. I will forward your feedback and concerns to the devs.

Server
    DE01
    Hello guys. Every reported problem will be investgated. You can report every usable information for any kind of inappropriated issues. We understand, you are angry now but our team can assure you that we care about any problem and we work to fix it.

Server
    DE01
    This is again another show of the lack of respect the people running this game have for the community playing it

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast