Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugged Gate

Server
    DE01
    I just can't believe in this,really. Alot of bugs still on the top from looong time ago and still nothing.
    Expeditions are well uniting the team/guild and the best/last challenge for the players who really love this game ,but they are bugged from its start.We are not angry anymore ,
    we are just frustrated,and this is the worst scenario for such kind of entertainment .

Server
    DE01
    BB needs a kick from server tool or some other feature. The guild member I said about in my post above is still bugged and it's been over 12 hours now and we still cannot enter gate 3. The server still thinks the member is online when he's not! He's also online in the guild list still. when you try to whisper him it'll say he cannot receive it. When you try to invite him to a party it'll fail and say the player is in expeditions which means the member is stuck in a endless loading loop in gate 3.

We've tried some workarounds but I'm starting to think certain random levels in expeditions one or more of the battle encounters will bug. You can continue in other fights when the bug happens but the moment you leave the battle it'll freeze up because the maze level outside has frozen so you'll get the spin loading circle of death.

Solutions that work sometimes:
    All guild members online at the time of the bug have to logout and clear the browser and flash player cache then log back in the game. You can't enter the guild province or enter any expedition gates during this time and everyone must wait 10-15 minutes. If you do this fast enough and all members get unstuck the gate will work again sometimes but not always. The first time it bugged last night we tried this solution and it didn't work this time. (maybe someone went to the guild province or in expeditions I don't know it's hard to keep track of all our members...) The next thing we tried is all guild members logout of the game and stay offline for 15 minutes. It was not an easy task but we managed to get all members to stay offline and when we came back the gate was still bugged but this time I got session invalid when entering gate 3. After a few refreshes it worked and I was in gate 3 again. We finished level 79 and not long after that it bugged for us again on level 80! The 1 member I said about is stuck this time and cannot get back in the game.

We need better solutions or a fix for this as soon as possible! It's very difficult to get a big active guild to do a workaround if it actually works....

Another big issue. Please increase the item drop chance in higher expeditions levels and relics from heroic tier 13. I've pointed this out many months ago and nothing has changed. Finding a decent item upgrade with the right item type stats you're looking for in high expedition levels or heroics is ridiculous and I think many veteran players would agree and have seen the item drop chance themselves many months ago. I have seen lots of players in big and small guilds on this server becoming very bored and don't have any motivation to play expeditions or heroics anymore because of this big issue. The game is unrewarding for endgame players who spend a lot of time online grinding for items. I understand good items should be rare but the current loot table is so big and the possibility of getting an item to drop is a very small chance and 99% of the time IF you get the item drop it has bad item stats which frustrates players even more because they've been grinding for weeks or months for 0 item upgrades or rewards.

When you've got a big active guild with 30-50 highly active players like ours It's not fun gameplay when you reach level 50-90+ in expeditions and MOST treasure drops are gold/wood/metal or 5-6 piles of dust or a bad legendary that has worse items stats then heroic tier 9 items lol... It's discouraging to many of our guild members and i have seen a lot of members starting to lose motivation and quit the game and I have to say I don't blame them at all.

Lets say a good item does drop who do you gift the item to? Many endgame players have worked hard for months in expeditions with 0 rewards and this causes arguments and people leave or quit the game because whoever you choose to send the item to. It's much worse if the treasure is in the middle and you have 1 minute timer to decide. It just leads to chaos and fights breaking out because they all worked hard and deserve the item! Increasing the item drops of decent ish items would fix and motivate more players to play expeditions. It's important for the players to feel the game is rewarding and gives them an incentive to carry on grinding for items more.

Expeditions can be really good but in my opinion they're still not finished and need more rework. So please consider this if you want players to carry on playing expeditions in the future.

Some examples of what I mean about drop chances

Here's a thread I made about expeditions back in June 2015

http://forum.clb.heroes-online.com/t...ing-amp-Boring

Here's a thread about the t13 item drops

http://forum.clb.heroes-online.com/t...821-T13-Awards

I would love to hear other players thoughts and suggestions about all of these subjects.

Sorry for the long rant!

The Goat King
    Hero Name: MooMooFarm
    Guild: Jagdkommando

Server
    DE01
    "Expeditions can be really good but in my opinion they're still not finished and need more rework. So please consider this if you want players to carry on playing expeditions in the future"

Cant be more agreed, not only with the quote, but with all points Moo mentioned, high lvl raids/ ht13 /high exped lvl drops (not only, but endgame players do care only about them...) should be more rewarding the effort players invest in them.

Server
    DE01
    Hey,

please fix

Thanks

Server
    DE01
    I totally agree with Moo's thread as well as with his previous ones. There is not so much left to do for the high level players besides expeditions, so it would be very helpful, pleasant and nice if expeditions will be:
    1. More rewarding
    2. Less bugged
    Hopefully, our opinions do matter to the developers to make some changes and to invest effort to improve our experience!
    Fingers crossed,
    Les

Server
    DE01
    Dear Goat King,

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback! I have forwarded to the appropriate team exactly the way you wrote it. If I have or get new information I will share this with you in this topic. Please keep the feedback coming.

Server
    DE01
    Hello,BB
    it would be really nice from you if you could look sometimes after the fact that the gates are not permanently accessible...
    we want to set records and we encounter a lot of bugs all the time in the gates
    Thanks

Hero Names Leonore,Sarlinna

Server
    DE01
    Hello BB,

I see myself as little "Gate-Junkie" as I love to play expedition but every week it's frustrating me more and more as it seems to me it doesn't matter which gate you try you start to get stucked.

I don't care about the real money I've already spent on that game I only want fun in expedition which you take me with these bugs. So please push your technical team to find a solution and give me my fun back !!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Deaths3_TR

Server
    DE01
    Hey BB,

for us it's quite annoying that a gate gets bugged. We try to become awesome by breaking records. Think that is what the gates are all about. But when it happens that gates tend to get bugged, we get mellow.
    Hope you and your coders can fix this problem soon!

Thanx in advance

Server
    DE01
    Expeditions are the funnest part of the game. But the bugs are very frustrating. I was in battle gate 3, was typing in chat when surrender battle came up. I accepted their surrender and reappeared in Exp did not finish chat line hit return to town button to go to gate exit. That is when our team got locked out of Exp for almost a full day. Tried clearing everything even logged in on second computer. After getting back on yesterday I used my other hero in gate 2 it was bugged as well. T-Birds were landing all over the map but still hitting the target. One even landed in an occupied space.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast