Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: My opinion for this "superguild"

Server
    DE01

My opinion for this "superguild"

When i star play, this was soon earlier, i heard and wacth the advert of that they did to win the tree gates. I didnt know they r not one guild.
    Ok they did it one, now did it twice.
    They the tree biggest guilds, and this they do is in first place unfair for the other guild, and in the second it can be called :cartel:.
    Ok, once, ok, interesting, they want to do some which other didnt, but to take the most active and biggest amount of player from the tree biggest guild and to do this for second time is unfair to the other players and this can be called :zero imagination:.
    If u/they feel them so strong, go to reach lvl 100 in gate, instead of repeat the same.

Server
    DE01
    It's guild competition. BB wanted this and for guild bragging rights. We didn't plan to take ALL gates this time.... Gates 2 and 3 are bugged for us in this expedition season....
    Hero Name: MooMooFarm
    Guild: Jagdkommando

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentalmoo View Post
    It's guild competition. BB wanted this and for guild bragging rights. We didn't plan to take ALL gates this time.... Gates 2 and 3 are bugged for us in this expedition season....
    It was interesting to do it once, but again its very unfair and anti polite than all others, u have too much ppl.
    If u wanna do somethin fresh, try attack one gate and see how far u can go. Anyway this is like cheating for me. I already said it - its cartel - when the biggest have deal and smack the others.
    How much active ppl u have for that exp? - 30,40,50? U know many guild reach 40+ mazes with only few to several active players?
    Im just honest, don want to confront.

p.s. I cant understand what guild competition is this? How it can be called guild competition? In what way?
    Last edited by FaileAybara; 14.01.16 at 23:06.

Server
    DE01
    LOL we wanted to do just one gate but you clearly didn't read what Mentalmoo said, gate 3 is bugged...
    Also to correct you there are 4 guilds in our alliance not 3.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    LOL we wanted to do just one gate but you clearly didn't read what Mentalmoo said, gate 3 is bugged...
    How u know gate 3 and 2 is bugged for u? U are now in gate 2, how u know its bugged? Mhm?

Server
    DE01
    And what mean"Bugged:? U both just tell a stories. Not all w r so that stupid like u think. U reach 42 on gate 3, now will reach ~same on gate 2, then on gate 1. What mean Gate bugged? In what way bugged? ...

Server
    DE01
    Well let me help out my friend FaileAybara, we all saw what Mentalmoo said and it seems very much like cow dung, as for your alliance it's not 4 guilds it's really 5 guilds can not forget your friends from Lithuania, so once again you are telling lies but this what you guys do, and out of the whole alliance Angel of Dark are the strongest if you want to call it that, the other three just come a long for the ride JagdKommando used to be a top guild but those days are long gone, when DJ was the leader the guild was strong now the guild is now run by a promoted Sargent as the leader and what a bloody mess he has created and it's very cute how his little lemmings follow him around like sheep and jump as high as he tells them right babaoggy? "very quaint" as for the other two guilds Fumble Nightmare and Diealreadywillya they formed this super guild jejeje even typing that makes me feel embarrassed to be a player on this server. Mother of god please help us all if this is what is considered as the best of the server (^o^)

Server
    DE01
    äh gooseberry, in my country there is a this phrase, at first pull on your own nose.
    i think u are a litte envious, are you???

that`s all, thank you for listen.

p-s. it is free to you all, to do it better, or your own way, so do not talk about it, handle.
    Traumfix

Leider in Englisch wegen Zwang

Server
    DE01
    Not that I want to get involved with this but this is getting out of hand, there is nothing wrong an alliance creating a guild so they can all go after something as an alliance which you can't do as of right now... so what is the big deal, this game is supposed to be fun and with the current issues it's hard to find the fun aspect so they made a super guild and... there is no reason to come down on them for doing what the game is designed to do to be honest it's sort of fun having competition and if people are upset then create your own super guild and do something about it

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by FaileAybara View Post
    How u know gate 3 and 2 is bugged for u? U are now in gate 2, how u know its bugged? Mhm?
    http://forum.clb.heroes-online.com/t...87-Bugged-Gate

That's what he means bugged , I guess you only waste your time hating whatever you cant achieve , keep hating , we will keep leading.

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast