Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39

Thread: My opinion for this "superguild"

  1. #11

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    7
    Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooseberry View Post
    Well let me help out my friend FaileAybara, we all saw what Mentalmoo said and it seems very much like cow dung, as for your alliance it's not 4 guilds it's really 5 guilds can not forget your friends from Lithuania, so once again you are telling lies but this what you guys do, and out of the whole alliance Angel of Dark are the strongest if you want to call it that, the other three just come a long for the ride JagdKommando used to be a top guild but those days are long gone, when DJ was the leader the guild was strong now the guild is now run by a promoted Sargent as the leader and what a bloody mess he has created and it's very cute how his little lemmings follow him around like sheep and jump as high as he tells them right babaoggy? "very quaint" as for the other two guilds Fumble Nightmare and Diealreadywillya they formed this super guild jejeje even typing that makes me feel embarrassed to be a player on this server. Mother of god please help us all if this is what is considered as the best of the server (^o^)
    Well let me help you also , love it or hate it , that's currently the best alliance in the server . So the only help you need from mother of god is to improve you as a player a guild and an alliance if you are a part of one and compete with those that makes you feel embarrassed.

  2. #12

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    3
    Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by adelhwen21 View Post
    Well let me help you also , love it or hate it , that's currently the best alliance in the server . So the only help you need from mother of god is to improve you as a player a guild and an alliance if you are a part of one and compete with those that makes you feel embarrassed.
    Look at what we have here, one of the sheep voicing their opinion, how adorable, The best alliance on the server? how amusing is it to listen bo peep make that claim. I find it entertaining when the alliance groupies come out of the woodwork like little insects jejeje do us all a favor and buzz off (^o^)

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    257
    Server
    DE01
    As much as I didn't want to respond to this post, I feel the need to because I feel as though it is the current design of the expedition system that has for the most part created animosity towards the so called "Super Guild". Some of the guilds involved in this "Super Guild" have done things in the past that have made this animosity worse like trying (whether successful or not) to get members from other guilds to come join them. A person really can't fault them for trying to get good players but I believe it is the way they went about doing it that caused the issues. The term they coined for themselves, "Super Guild" is also another reason why a lot of players don't like the group because it implies they are superior.

    Also 2 of the 5 guilds are quite strong guilds so you see them take one of the gates on a regular basis and they know they are strong so they do use this to their advantage by taking a gate to say 30 fairly quickly and then switching over to raiding to take advantage of the XP bonus. Most guilds will see them at the top and stop pushing because they feel it isn't worth it since they can't compete on the gate to get the bonus for any significant duration of time.

    One of my fears when the "Super Guild" was formed was that it would stay together and continually take all three Gates each week not letting any other guilds have them. I suspect this did not happen for a couple of reasons. One of the reasons could have been that some players left the original guilds because they were left out of the group and figured that no-one would come back so they looked for a different guild. I suspect the second reason was due to the officers taking a lot of the good gear and giving the crap gear to other players who were working just as hard. I have to admit, I was curious to see if gear obtained at higher levels would have increasing stats so I spent a lot of time that week and the following week scoping out the gear members of the "Super Guild" had on. What I noticed was that a lot of the high ranking officers had really good gear on their mains and their alternate characters yet some of the players had no good gear at all. Several of the players that did not seem to get good gear also left their original guilds so this is why I suspect this is what happened. I can't say for sure but from what I saw, it is a safe assumption.

    Now whether or not Gate 3 is bugged is debatable. The claim that Gate 2 was bugged was quickly dispelled once another guild took back control of that gate. I suspect that it won't be long before all three Gates are in their control and I also suspect that if anyone took Gate 3, it would be quickly retaken. I was really tempted to convince our guild to take Gate 3 and call the bluff but it takes a lot of effort and coordination to push a Gate to as high a level as you can. Now IF Gate 2 was bugged and support fixed it, that would indicate favouritism towards a select group of players which will make a lot of other players unhappy as many guilds still have bugged gates that they can't enter even though they have poured a lot of time and energy into getting the resources into their bugged gate.

    Now I have to look at the other side of the coin from the "Super Guild" perspective. If they truly are wanting to compete with the other server by beating their records then the only way to do it quickly, is to get a bunch of active skilled players into a single guild so that you can have a full guild pushing a gate at a time. The other way involves slowly building up your guild with strong active players until you are able to be competitive but could take months or years to do. Most guilds will have a mix of active players, casual players, alternate heroes so the more you have of the latter two, the harder it is to be competitive. It also takes a lot of resources and effort to get a new guild up because if you want to seriously push a Gate to a very high level, you want to have all shrines up. It could do without the XP shrine I guess and you wouldn't need to have creature dwellings in that type of guild but you would also need the guild headquarters for guild mailing capability. It also takes a lot of coordination to set up a push because there are some people that will take work off to do this. So if Gate 3 is bugged, I can certainly understand the frustration IF the true goal was to push Gate 3 as high as possible.

    Now you might ask why I keep saying "IF" in some of my statements above. I can't say for sure I know this guilds true goals because I did suspect it would be a push to try and set a new high for levels reached on one gate. The only incentive to take all three gates would be to double up on expedition resources which would only be possible by using the "Super Guild". And even though they are frustrated, there is no reason to take it out on other guilds by taking all three gates. That is just going to cause more and more people to leave the game. There are a lot of players that are about ready to quit the game mostly due to how buggy / laggy the game is and due to lack of new content. But little things like not being able to take a gate because there is a "Super Guild" that is taking all three every week will be an additional turn off for many players and might be the final straw for them.

    Can I fault the "Super Guild" for this? The answer is NO.

    The problem lies with how expeditions are set up. This whole game seems to be based on the premise that players need to put in a lot of hard work for very little gain. It is also ridiculous that the XP bonus is only provided to a guild leading a gate during the current season. It is very hard to take advantage of that if you are trying to set a record, whether it be a server record, a guild personal best, game wide record, etc. The XP bonus should be granted to any guild that holds a gate at the end of a season. That is the best reward that could be given to a guild for winning a gate because they can actually take advantage of the XP bonus. The bonus for leading a gate should be changed to +100% to the expedition resources collected. That just makes a lot more sense to me. As for the gold, wood, metal, crystal and dragon steel bonuses maybe they could be split up amongst the gates so that there is a reason to push different gates. For example Gate 1 would provide the 100% bonus to gold wood and metal, Gate 2, 100% to crystal and Gate 3, 100% to dragonsteel but this will still create demand for a specific gate.

    An alternative solution would be to make the common resource bonuses (gold, wood, metal, crystal and dragonsteel) level dependent such as the following:

    Reach lvl 10 - +100% gold next season;
    Reach lvl 20 - +100% wood next season;
    Reach lvl 30 - +100% metal next season;
    Reach lvl 40 - +100% crystal next season;
    Reach lvl 50 - +100% dragon steel.
    Leader of gate gets +100% to expedition resources (dust, orbs and spheres);
    Winner of gate gets +100% XP bonus.

    This alternative solution would still have a competitive element to the expeditions but many guilds could reap some rewards from doing them but there would be no advantage to taking one gate over the other. This would also eliminate the need for any one guild to take all three gates.

    This doesn't solve the main issue at hand which is the creation of "Super" Guilds. Many players have long wished for an Alliance Expedition which would be a single gate that anyone from an allied guild could enter. This would save all the coordination effort and the need to leave a guild to go into another guild etc. I would also suggest that if this were ever implemented that the rewards be doubled for all guilds in the alliance to make it worthwhile.

    BlueByte needs to step up to the plate at some point in time and provide the player base with some sort of an outlook for the future of the game. The lack of any new content or hint of future development has resulted in a situation where players are trying to make up new ways to keep the game interesting such as setting server records or beating the records of another server.
    Chromatic

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    330
    Server
    DE01
    Yeah Gravel,

    you are wright.
    But not in all Points.
    First: i am first time member of this super guild and i could say there is no officer who take all of the Ressources or the best gear.we are also were bugged in gate 2 for several hours, and there was no help from BB, that's lol.
    Now it is open , can not say why, only it is like it is.
    So.
    It is totally normal that you look in high level for better gear but this is quite Hard like you try tier 13 for 200 or 300 times to find a good gear.
    In my opinion there is no problem to take all 3 Gates. But that is not our intention so far.
    In the past we showed What is possible in this super guild.
    And with the terms of BB it is allowed.
    So Gravel there u wright and i agree that they have to change the terms of the Expedition.

    And to all i want to say:
    And it is a mass to say there are only 2 strong guilds and they others walk behind.
    Before you cry make it better than we made it.

    Finally if you find writing mistakes you could keep them.
    Pull on your own nose before you show with fingers on other People.

    So let us play.

    Best wishes
    Last edited by Butsche82; 15.01.16 at 11:02.
    Traumfix


    Leider in Englisch wegen Zwang

  5. #15

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    48
    Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by adelhwen21 View Post
    http://forum.clb.heroes-online.com/t...87-Bugged-Gate

    That's what he means bugged , I guess you only waste your time hating whatever you cant achieve , keep hating , we will keep leading.
    Isnt hate, this what u do is not good for the server. Maybe gate 3 is not bugged for u, but limited. And i can bet ppl are involved in this issue like conspiracy. This is unfair too for the others.
    If u call me hater, then u even cant understand the point of my opinion.
    Anyway this is a small comunity for worldwide online game, and the guilds is too much for it. For the future of the game it need many changes...

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    48
    Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravel View Post
    As much as I didn't want to respond to this post, I feel the need to because I feel as though it is the current design of the expedition system that has for the most part created animosity towards the so called "Super Guild". Some of the guilds involved in this "Super Guild" have done things in the past that have made this animosity worse like trying (whether successful or not) to get members from other guilds to come join them. A person really can't fault them for trying to get good players but I believe it is the way they went about doing it that caused the issues. The term they coined for themselves, "Super Guild" is also another reason why a lot of players don't like the group because it implies they are superior.

    Also 2 of the 5 guilds are quite strong guilds so you see them take one of the gates on a regular basis and they know they are strong so they do use this to their advantage by taking a gate to say 30 fairly quickly and then switching over to raiding to take advantage of the XP bonus. Most guilds will see them at the top and stop pushing because they feel it isn't worth it since they can't compete on the gate to get the bonus for any significant duration of time.

    One of my fears when the "Super Guild" was formed was that it would stay together and continually take all three Gates each week not letting any other guilds have them. I suspect this did not happen for a couple of reasons. One of the reasons could have been that some players left the original guilds because they were left out of the group and figured that no-one would come back so they looked for a different guild. I suspect the second reason was due to the officers taking a lot of the good gear and giving the crap gear to other players who were working just as hard. I have to admit, I was curious to see if gear obtained at higher levels would have increasing stats so I spent a lot of time that week and the following week scoping out the gear members of the "Super Guild" had on. What I noticed was that a lot of the high ranking officers had really good gear on their mains and their alternate characters yet some of the players had no good gear at all. Several of the players that did not seem to get good gear also left their original guilds so this is why I suspect this is what happened. I can't say for sure but from what I saw, it is a safe assumption.

    Now whether or not Gate 3 is bugged is debatable. The claim that Gate 2 was bugged was quickly dispelled once another guild took back control of that gate. I suspect that it won't be long before all three Gates are in their control and I also suspect that if anyone took Gate 3, it would be quickly retaken. I was really tempted to convince our guild to take Gate 3 and call the bluff but it takes a lot of effort and coordination to push a Gate to as high a level as you can. Now IF Gate 2 was bugged and support fixed it, that would indicate favouritism towards a select group of players which will make a lot of other players unhappy as many guilds still have bugged gates that they can't enter even though they have poured a lot of time and energy into getting the resources into their bugged gate.

    Now I have to look at the other side of the coin from the "Super Guild" perspective. If they truly are wanting to compete with the other server by beating their records then the only way to do it quickly, is to get a bunch of active skilled players into a single guild so that you can have a full guild pushing a gate at a time. The other way involves slowly building up your guild with strong active players until you are able to be competitive but could take months or years to do. Most guilds will have a mix of active players, casual players, alternate heroes so the more you have of the latter two, the harder it is to be competitive. It also takes a lot of resources and effort to get a new guild up because if you want to seriously push a Gate to a very high level, you want to have all shrines up. It could do without the XP shrine I guess and you wouldn't need to have creature dwellings in that type of guild but you would also need the guild headquarters for guild mailing capability. It also takes a lot of coordination to set up a push because there are some people that will take work off to do this. So if Gate 3 is bugged, I can certainly understand the frustration IF the true goal was to push Gate 3 as high as possible.

    Now you might ask why I keep saying "IF" in some of my statements above. I can't say for sure I know this guilds true goals because I did suspect it would be a push to try and set a new high for levels reached on one gate. The only incentive to take all three gates would be to double up on expedition resources which would only be possible by using the "Super Guild". And even though they are frustrated, there is no reason to take it out on other guilds by taking all three gates. That is just going to cause more and more people to leave the game. There are a lot of players that are about ready to quit the game mostly due to how buggy / laggy the game is and due to lack of new content. But little things like not being able to take a gate because there is a "Super Guild" that is taking all three every week will be an additional turn off for many players and might be the final straw for them.

    Can I fault the "Super Guild" for this? The answer is NO.

    The problem lies with how expeditions are set up. This whole game seems to be based on the premise that players need to put in a lot of hard work for very little gain. It is also ridiculous that the XP bonus is only provided to a guild leading a gate during the current season. It is very hard to take advantage of that if you are trying to set a record, whether it be a server record, a guild personal best, game wide record, etc. The XP bonus should be granted to any guild that holds a gate at the end of a season. That is the best reward that could be given to a guild for winning a gate because they can actually take advantage of the XP bonus. The bonus for leading a gate should be changed to +100% to the expedition resources collected. That just makes a lot more sense to me. As for the gold, wood, metal, crystal and dragon steel bonuses maybe they could be split up amongst the gates so that there is a reason to push different gates. For example Gate 1 would provide the 100% bonus to gold wood and metal, Gate 2, 100% to crystal and Gate 3, 100% to dragonsteel but this will still create demand for a specific gate.

    An alternative solution would be to make the common resource bonuses (gold, wood, metal, crystal and dragonsteel) level dependent such as the following:

    Reach lvl 10 - +100% gold next season;
    Reach lvl 20 - +100% wood next season;
    Reach lvl 30 - +100% metal next season;
    Reach lvl 40 - +100% crystal next season;
    Reach lvl 50 - +100% dragon steel.
    Leader of gate gets +100% to expedition resources (dust, orbs and spheres);
    Winner of gate gets +100% XP bonus.

    This alternative solution would still have a competitive element to the expeditions but many guilds could reap some rewards from doing them but there would be no advantage to taking one gate over the other. This would also eliminate the need for any one guild to take all three gates.

    This doesn't solve the main issue at hand which is the creation of "Super" Guilds. Many players have long wished for an Alliance Expedition which would be a single gate that anyone from an allied guild could enter. This would save all the coordination effort and the need to leave a guild to go into another guild etc. I would also suggest that if this were ever implemented that the rewards be doubled for all guilds in the alliance to make it worthwhile.

    BlueByte needs to step up to the plate at some point in time and provide the player base with some sort of an outlook for the future of the game. The lack of any new content or hint of future development has resulted in a situation where players are trying to make up new ways to keep the game interesting such as setting server records or beating the records of another server.
    Thats the bad part to be a small community, personal relations appear, some ppls goinf favourites, like u sad, is no doubt for me. About the skilled players - there in the server have many skilled, the another bad point of that guperguild making is they took a most active of them, i suspect they exp with about 40 ppl. many of them with high gear. Isnt nothing super in this, every guild with that amount of activity can did the same. my guild reach lvl ~40 with few to several active players. And i am not very active too. Like many others im discouraged of that issues. And about the gear ur righ, but i guess this happen in almost every guild. Officers take the best for them anf for them alts, take the second for them favorites, and for others what left. But this is other theme, and anyway all is about what is fair and unfair. Otherwise, in their own guild nobody can take more that one gate. And also im amazed why they need this double buff that a much.
    This call me to said i think the exp buff, must be like the resource bug - to take ur reward for the next week if u win the gate. I see the game is developed to push us to make the exp all time, but especcialy for my i got boring too fast if i need to do exp all time in game.

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    48
    Server
    DE01
    O offer to remove the limit ot 50 ppl per guild, and if some guild want to merged to can do it, coz in every guild have high, medium or low active members, not possible all to be active. and once more thats the cheat of this superguild - to merge for a lil time them most active players. If the limit of 50 dissapear this may help.

  8. #18
    Community Team BB_Eraya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,110
    Server
    DE01
    Hi everyone,

    Thank you for your feedback regarding this subject. This topic is tolerated, but I will keep a strict eye on it so everyone follows the rules and respects each other's opinion.

    My 2 cents: See this as an example and create your own 'super guild', compete with them.

  9. #19

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Vilnius
    Posts
    92
    Server
    DE01
    My god what a bunch of fantasies I've read there

    Also 2 of the 5 guilds are quite strong guilds so you see them take one of the gates on a regular basis and they know they are strong so they do use this to their advantage by taking a gate to say 30 fairly quickly and then switching over to raiding to take advantage of the XP bonus.
    Why 5? I understand you're counting in Svyturys guild as well? Why only them then? Many of our guys have alts in many other guilds around the server, so maybe it's the superguild of 25 guilds by that math? Also it ain't for you to understand how guilds can be friendly with each other and grow as 1 over a period of time, since your guild leader can only cheat and scam and lie to do stuff.

    Also all 4 of our alliance guilds are taking gates on a regular basis, as seen here: http://heroeszone.net/clb/

    And what mean"Bugged:? U both just tell a stories. Not all w r so that stupid like u think.
    Yes, pMoiraine, you figured us out You're very smart indeed. If you were as smart in actual battles, maybe I would have accepted you back to FD, and you wouldn't have needed to cry to my inbox what a bunch of losers your current guild is.

    Anyhow, yes, no point of trying to confuse you all with "bugs" and such (because we know they never happen in this game) - from now on we will take all 3 gates every week, so... deal with it.

    Or instead of crying, you could do what Eraya says,

    My 2 cents: See this as an example and create your own 'super guild', compete with them.
    Last edited by Dezinterijus; 15.01.16 at 13:35.

  10. #20

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    48
    Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezinterijus View Post
    My god what a bunch of fantasies I've read there



    Why 5? I understand you're counting in Svyturys guild as well? Why only them then? Many of our guys have alts in many other guilds around the server, so maybe it's the superguild of 25 guilds by that math? Also it ain't for you to understand how guilds can be friendly with each other and grow as 1 over a period of time, since your guild leader can only cheat and scam and lie to do stuff.

    Also all 4 of our alliance guilds are taking gates on a regular basis, as seen here: http://heroeszone.net/clb/



    Yes, pMoiraine, you figured us out You're very smart indeed. If you were as smart in actual battles, maybe I would have accepted you back to FD, and you wouldn't have needed to cry to my inbox what a bunch of losers your current guild is.

    Anyhow, yes, no point of trying to confuse you all with "bugs" and such (because we know they never happen in this game) - from now on we will take all 3 gates every week, so... deal with it.

    Or instead of crying, you could do what Eraya says,
    I dont know why ur behavior to me is that. I didnt u nothing bad, i was bored anyway im still bored, i dont want to be in fd, and when i was i was a newbie, but this is not was the point of the conversation, i knew it u will said something like that, when join chaotic i wasnt knew them, but now i know there a good ppl and good players too, just we r not much active. But this is diff conversation... u said the opinion of non ur guildies, im righ, many ppl feeling bad of that u do, but anyway i said enoug, must say much more, but probably no sence. The game need serious changes, but i not think will be happen soon if is happen anywhere, u not only u but all old mmho players is supposed to be the first wich must see the game need changes to progress. But probably u feel good in that situation.

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Ubisoft uses cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our websites. By continuing to use this site you agree to accept these cookies. More info on our privacy.