Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: news on the game.

Server
    DE01
    hey, the new way to play the game is a new browser some of german community tested it out: same issues, same "invalid" sessions, same lagging, same bugs. it is also not clear if chrome provides updates for this cloned browser. have fun guys...

Server
    DE01
    Hello xxspinxx,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the slim browser.

Server
    DE01
    you are welcome Eraya I have two more: if a computer does not perform chrome correctly, the slim browser doesn't work either; player also ask, if patches will be provided vor slim and who does it, google or BB.

Server
    DE01
    I hope slim is first step on the way for better game experience, - with improved performance, stability and content

Server
    DE01
    the slim browser dosnt make the game fun. We dint need new browser we need new content of game, are we gonoing to expect new content?

Server
    DE01
    Slim browser - same issues. I switched back to Chrome for the time being. You need a Windows client that exchanges JSON messages with server, then you'll gain performance. As of right now, Heroes Online is very bandwidth hungry. Take a look at guild member list, it takes more than 5 seconds to load. Instead, should be 0.1sec tops. It's what? 10 KB, I have 25Mbit connection.

Server
    DE01
    i've got some more. there is no possibility to relog after connection interruption, moves are not shown and also you can not see, which enemy lives and which is already dead

Server
    DE01
    My CPU activity when in game
    Microsoft Edge 20-30%
    Firefox 25-40%
    Chorme 60-70%
    Slim browser with google chorme flash plugin setting 65-85%
    Slim browser with Adobe Flash Player Plugin setting 15-30%

Server
    DE01
    important is only per core max load.

you can have 80% and game runs fine and you can have 50% and it stops responding.

I have no more then 80% load but when rendering core goes 100% I can get stale and when my game core goes 100% I can expect session invalid or other strange behaviour.

Once more simplest fixing of stale = settings for 4-5s and then continue most of the time it is faster then waiting or reloading and most of the time it works.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by xxsphinxx View Post
    i've got some more. there is no possibility to relog after connection interruption, moves are not shown and also you can not see, which enemy lives and which is already dead
    You can doubleclick on the home button, this will let you relog.

Thank you for sharing your feedback about the slim browser. Please keep posting your feedback, issues and suggestions.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast