Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: news on the game.

Server
    DE01

news on the game.

Hello,
    Here, another experienced player will leave the game, it's getting a lot I think.
    We MMH players, just ask whether or not it will be a novelty on the game and especially when?
    If this continues every few levels will be their players leave the game because of a lack of communication.
    I just wonder whether you counted us mettres novelty and when?
    If you do not we counted mettres a new well contained please tell us so we know where we stand.
    A simple answers with a YES or a NO costs nothing, but if you continue to remain silent, you can be sure that more and more players will leave and the game will be lost unfortunately.
    We MMH players, if we ask you for a moment of novelty, it is because we appreciate this game and know from our childhoods for many of nous.Quelques be our nationality, we have invested time and money to some, but we come to the end of what we can accept, for the silent wall in which you you.
    I fully understand that it takes time to start the novelty of a game like MMH, but nothing prevented you give us some information, some images of what will come if this is the case

I fully understand that this will take time to launch the novelty of a game like MMH, but nothing prevented you give us some information, some images of what will come if this is the case, give us the urge to stay on the game.
    I just ask you to please us words YES or NO if there will be new content andfor when did this expected?

Best regards.

Server
    DE01
    Hi sigrist68,

I understand you want to know what is going on behind the scenes. But all I can share at this moment is that something is 'in the works', and more information will be announced at a later stage.

Server
    DE01
    thank you for your reply, would least to date, even approximate, which mayest According to our members, and that motivated the guards.

Regards,

Server
    DE01
    Hi, I think this is me we're talking about.

I take this topic to put some pictures of the game that I enjoyed, artifacts, creatures, etc ... it can be nice for those who do not know:

Def Celestes + 32%
    http://nsa38.casimages.com/img/2016/...4445282868.png

Armor: magic/support
    http://nsa37.casimages.com/img/2016/...4542856287.png

The best might I've seen
    http://nsa38.casimages.com/img/2016/...4916770951.png

And finally, the Elrath shields, healing any kind of creatures
    http://nsa38.casimages.com/img/2016/...4627460666.png
    http://nsa38.casimages.com/img/2016/...1484519401.png

I would add that for Christmas, this is the kind of creatures we should have had a second time.

I also add that I have seen a player with a bonus of 130% of shrines, I suppose there is an shrine on the map that bug and can be combined with the same shrine guild. Unfortunately I have no pictures, player profile was closed quickly.

***I send my greetings to the following guilds with whom I shared some time:

MaGuildeAlsace, LesRatsVoraces, FurElise and Jagdkommando although my visit was extremely short.

Hoping that things are improving in this game, although I do not believe.

Regards,

Server
    DE01
    I agree - a little roadmap with a timeline wouldn't hurt. Many of my friends have left, high lvl and high paying (seals=money).

Server
    DE01
    Hello,

I can't share anything about this upcoming change at this moment. But I can tell you it will be 'another way to play the game'. (Yes that's cryptic. )

Server
    DE01
    I used Microsoft Edge , I don't need your "another way to play the game"
    We want new version 1.90
    I must wait how long?????

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Eraya View Post
    Hello,

I can't share anything about this upcoming change at this moment. But I can tell you it will be 'another way to play the game'. (Yes that's cryptic. )
    You could add more credibility by saying when, and which areas of gameplay are affected. For example, "in two weeks from now we are adding 5 new creatures, and 2 new PvP modes."

Server
    DE01
    Wait 10 months for slim browser lol

Server
    DE01
    its just port from steam version but still nice finaly game work niced (less lag and shorter download contest time)
    pity slim browser version don't have one crucial option: refresh (F5)
    In MMORPG one can do many various things but in the end, all those various things come down to two categories, PvP and PvE

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast