Reply to Thread

Thread: List of Daily Town Quests

Server
    DE01

List of Daily Town Quests

I'm currently only in chapter 3 so sorry if this list is boring or useless for the veterans but I'd like to start a list (even if only for myself) oh where to find the daily quests. For example, right now I'm in the Temple of The Whispering Plains looking at the town quest board and for the "help the people" there are always 2 different dailys to do. Right now it is "On A Bondserf's Trail" and "A Spider On The Log." Complete both for a bonus 2900xp. Now, I know the Bondserf's trail is the missing slave from the Desert Slaver in the South Dunes but I have no idea where or what the Spider on the log is.

So, I'm going to start a list of where to find these quests. If you have any to add, please post and I will edit my post.

First, here is a link that has helped me find many different creatures http://forum.clb.heroes-online.com/t...t-of-Creatures

note: I'm sure the rewards vary by week and by player but I'm including them anyways as a reference because they won't vary much.

Namtaru's Claws
    Another Crook On The Wall - 48 wood 285xp - Gatekeeper near the quest board in prison - siege battle at Marshland Camp
    Four Warriors And Their Funeral - 14 Crystal 510xp - Soul Seeker in Rotten Planks (SE of Soul Hunter Camp) - follow red dots through the Moors of Damnation to find 4 silver treasure chests
    Ghosts And A Chance - 13 wood 55xp - Grave robber at the SW entrance of Marshlands Camp - no red dot to follow, just wander around until you find the silver treasure chest
    Obliterate the Prison Overseers - 32 metal 1100xp - quest board in prison - find Prison Overseers scattered usually in Ashen Peaks or Chained Valleys
    Outpost come Outpost Go - runestone and 95xp - Outpost Soldier next to portal in Marshlands Camp - give a little wood
    Pacify The Harbour Again - 13 wood 55xp - Chief Guardian Orik at SW base of prison stairs - kill 3 stacks in Mandible Bay near The City
    Raiders Of The Lost Tombs - 12 Crystal 310xp - Relic Hunter in The Ashen Peaks - follow red dot to find silver treasure chest and bring it back, you may have to fight a weak boss to return the chest

The Whispering Plains
    A Deadly Field Trip - 46 wood 688 gold 725xp - Shantri Scholar at exit of temple towards the desert - go to Dreamer of Death's Tomb in the Excavation Site near the wood collector
    A Spider On The Log - 20 Crystals 1100XP - wood collector at Excavation site in Ankouhn R'Ash - give 68 wood. no fighting.
    As Good As New - 27 Crystal 1260xp - Custodian in Temple near quest board - give resources
    Fog-Veiled Fortune - get 30 Crystals and 3700XP - fortune hunter at Black Fang Harbor - follow red dots to find 4 treasures and return to fortune hunter for. most of the treasures are in the Southeast. Some will require using the ferry from The Shrouded Sands to Zahoum R'Ash. no fighting after you clear the paths and ghost mist once.
    Heavy Metal Losses - 20 Crystal 1400xp - Site Foreman at Excavation Site in Ankouhn R'Ash - give 34 metal no fighting
    Help the people - Runestone and 2900xp
    Obliterate the Tranquility Guardians - temple quest board - 148 wood 9800xp - the guardians can be found with the stone statues and gargoyles on the steps of Dharmour R'Ash north of the excavation site
    On A Bondserf's Trail - 28 Crystal 2900xp - start at the Desert Slaver in Southern Dunes - follow the red dot until you find his slave and bring him back. no fighting required except to clear paths for the first time. note: when you find the slave he will just be standing there holding a club without a red arrow over him. Sometimes he runs pretty far away.
    One Last Departure - 36 Crystal 6000xp - Ferryman in Shrouded Sands - find the Wanderfaceless creatures and return to Ferryman. They are usually not far away.
    Pebbles In A Sand Heap - 17 crystal 2350xp - Stone Queen in north - follow red dot to find the petrified scout, no return necessary, thankfully you don't have to walk all the way back to stone angel
    The Shipwrecked - 13 Crystal 1100xp - Shipwrecked Captain SE Corner of Blackwater Coves give some wood or metal
    The Sunken Treasures - 22 Crystal 1800xp - Treasure Hunter in Temple near quest board - Follow red dots to 5 silver treasure chests spread all over the desert

just saw this one on chat
    Lightlands
    Tainted Sanctuary - priest to the northwest of entry gate

more to come soon....
    Last edited by ambius; 15.02.16 at 08:25.

Server
    DE01
    Hi ambius,

Nice collection! I have made this topic a sticky.

Server
    DE01
    but those quests are not worth doing !!

Server
    DE01
    Ambius, good initiative mate!

When I was leveling my first hero, I realized that I may want to know the location quickly of daily quests for crystals after reaching the end game to buy my upgraded troops and have some to spare for eventual losses, so I decided to do a personal catalog.

Here you can find every single daily quest in the game, including the ones with "troops" as rewards.

Ps.: If you are not familiar with excel .... you can change the city at the bottom of the spreadsheet, just click the name of desired province.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

I know that are one or two level 5 quests that are specifics for the faction, and since I started as necro, it may be missing those, I didn't update that yet.

Anyway, that is not the original document, I just copied to an online spreadsheet to give you the information to complete your post.

Hope that help you and ask anything if you have any doubt.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by LordLucifer View Post
    but those quests are not worth doing !!
    They are very much worth doing when you are still level 20. Some of them provide very quick and easy XP and crystals. Maybe they are pointless once you hit 30 but I think fast easy resources are always valuable at any level.

Reply to Thread