Thread: new factions,spell and tactics

Server
    DE01

new factions,spell and tactics

I figured it would have been talked about for a good while but is there any news about other faction that's going to be introduced to the game along with the corresponding element to go with them? it's one of the feature i always loved about this game about ther fact that each faction had a play style due to creature strenght and weakness and i know that not everyone like using just the Haven and Necropolis and it seem implied that there was going to be other factions.

also, out of context, if the game become to big for the browser, maybe you can make a client version to improve image quality and whatnot while removing the strain on the browser.

i'M interested if there was any progress in those direction.

Server
    DE01
    Hi Whithy,

Thank you for your suggestions, I will forward them to the appropriate team.

Server
    DE01
    On Polish forum I once suggested to make a Bush Whacker Classic like image storing on a client side.

I think it could help a lot in this game.

I think BB have invited a black hole for storing such ideas :-).

I know a French Utopia clone which used a client side manual image hosting (zip which user had to put in a correct place so web pages display properly)

There is many possibilities but for some reason I have not seen a single proposition merged with a game.

I hoped for a wallet to store seals so I'd not spend them by mistake playing drunk ;-)... or using double clicking mouse.

or just being tired from clicker games and had fingers used to click in a speed of light. nah... ;-)

Server
    DE01
    btw. in addendum to speed

I just checked a Steam Heroes Online.
    Seems a standalone flash version with client backed static data.

I was not able to run Steam on a Linux (I have intel 2000 and they state I need intel 3000 for this) but Windows one was working without loosing commands in battles but slower then webclient (I was using chrome flash, may be it was the reason).
    So if you can handle starting from beginng you can always check Steam.

I am not sure how it can be when all chapters unlocked and I am not too eager to try it without possibility of using Linux Steam client.

I have now not so bad gameplay after all my possible race condition fixes so for about a year I am going to usr browser version.

btw. most "hanging"/stales fixes clicking options and waiting 4-5s before clicking continue or probably buying faster per core cpu.

Server
    DE01
    What i meant by using a client is that while the game is still going to be a browser type, for those that can ''afford'' to use more Hard drive space, could have the option of using a client version. So far in my experience, client using game tend to have less image lag and faster game play at the cost needing to download the client to begin with, i'll still need to use my account to enter the game but i just won't have to play using flash player, unity player or other browser playing program to run it. Not to say i can't play the game at all, rather sometime i would be moving ''faster'' then the game and i would walkingwithout knowing where i'M going if not for the arrow.

Still i want to know if there is any plan to release new factions since it's been like more then one years the game exist and nothing new happened on that front, sure i was still playing when the guild patch happened but well, due to work and RL it's kinda hard to contribute even it's it's not a Pay to Win guild

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Whithy View Post
    other faction that's going to be introduced to the game
    Nature and Inferno have everything ready for it, i.e. wild creatures and demon creatures are already in game.