Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Discussion round: Support changes.

Server
    DE01

Discussion round: Support changes.

Dear heroes,

Please use this topic to discuss the Support Changes.

Keep in mind to follow the forum and game-rules in this part of the forums as well. Thank you!

Best regards,
    BB_Eraya

Server
    DE01
    Hi,

Sorry for being a bit blonde now, but what gives us supporter status?
    And what is the difference between being supporter and none supporter player?

Thank you in advance ^^

(\ /)
    ( , , )
    o(")(") PinkRabbit

If You Change Nothing,
    Nothing Will Change

PinkRabbit / x__X / Amu_Chan

Server
    DE01
    Hello WhiteRabbit,

Players can gain the supporter status in a two different ways:
    * Supporting the game by buying Hero Seals.
    * Rewarded by the community team or support team. (This may be achieved by helping other players, providing constructive feedback, reporting bugs etc.)

To sum it up you will be able to achieve the status of a supporter not only by spending a bit of money, but also by actively participating in the community.

The difference between a supporter and a non-supporter is the way they receive support from our support team as described in the news article about the support changes.
    Last edited by BB_Eraya; 18.02.16 at 12:27.

Server
    DE01
    Hello!

I would like share my opinion on this subject, even tho the decision has been taken already and you let clear in the website that this won't change.

Although I probably have supporter status, I don't feel this totally fair. Support is not the "main product" here, the game is. So for a new player starting in the game, he won't get any help if any bug happens? like the current ones regarding loss of units due to disconnections or 3rd turn from units controlled by faceless when enemy retreats .... all of this I consider as "technical issue" and in the website it seems clear to me:

"players without the supporter status will only be able to contact our support on selected queues for issues related to payments, data protection or harassment reports."

Am I wrong about that?

I'm not an expert in business .... but from a "customer" point of view, letting the customer (players) feel satisfied with the product (game) is far more effective than inducing them to buy the product (game) only to achieve a totally different goal (full support access).

Maybe that doesn't look like the "best business" but seems to me what makes more sense and logic ..... a happy and satisfied customer will always be willing to spend time/money with it. But by common sense, forcing them to buy can have a totally different result.

The game isn't totally "Pay-to-Win" oriented, but as I noticed before, we have a couple of basic concepts regarding that ... this change about the support is adding one more to the list. I feel really sad about it .... I wouldn't like to see that we are really going for that direction

If I said anything wrong or misunderstood anything about the changes ... please let me know.
    Leraf Necromancer - level 30 (78)
    Lerafy Cleric - level 30 (21)

Guild FurElise

Server
    DE01
    Hi Leraf,

You raise some very legit points and rest assured, we did not take that decision lightly.
    I will make sure to forward your thoughts to my higher ups.

But the community has many ways to gain the supporter role. Just one purchase already puts you into that position and if you rather not, investing some time and effort into this community will.

If you look at it from that angle, we are not asking for much and it is definitely not a pay-to-win situation. The servers do not run solely on love and air after all

But it is this great community which makes this game so awesome.

Do not feel sad about the recent change. We did not lock out our so called "non-supporters", they can still get assistance on selected topics in support tickets and for anything else here in this awesome community on our forum.

Server
    DE01
    Dear BB-Team,

if I recap my experience with support, I was rarelly satisfied about it. most of my issues were related to bugs. but I didn't receive any help except of a polite answer that my issue can't be resolved. so, should I pay for unhelpfull politeness? will you expand your support times for weekends? or for evening and night? will you restart servers immediately if log in issues come again? or if a guild got blocked during trying to break some records?

you will not change your support strategy back, i understand. but please, make transparent, what the supporter status means and how more service these player get. because if I get the same support as now but for paying, I am not rather sure to spend money again in this game...

kind regards
    xxsphinxx

Server
    DE01
    it seems like the term or not partisant partisant defender non defender will not be visible to the user. It seems that this term be given on various criteria have had a heroes game , pay seals help players ect ect.Ne not think it will you take a lot of players or the intentions of the new curb on the problems that will be taken considered very late.

Server
    DE01
    one more question: how do i figure out if i have supporter status or not?

Server
    DE01
    over the last 8 months I've spent around £75 (hope the wife don't find out). Yet the last time I contacted support about a guild building being almost full one minute and being empty the next, the only response I got was "sorry I cannot help you with this, I will forward you issue to the developers". I heard nothing since.
    So I don't believe spending money makes any difference to how you get responses from support.

Server
    DE01
    This is a new way to say politely how much they (developers / support team) dont give a s about problems of this game... Just another silly move from BB. You make this game embaresment with every next step you take BB, ohhh how im sorry you ruinin this good game month after month. Hope you get paid good about it..

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast