Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The green buttons! Buy with seals!

Server
    DE01

The green buttons! Buy with seals!

Ok i don't know if i posted in the right section so please move the post where you want. I put real money in this game and i thing is very upsetting, along with other things which most people already reported here...
    The green buttons which make you spend seals on all kinds of things... they are like a trap, just to catch wrong mouse moves... if by mistake i press those, instantly i buy what ever there is to buy without getting a warning message like: "Do you really want to buy this?"
    I asked people from clients protection institute and they told me that each program or game must put you at a choice if u really want to spend your money in a specific way or is just wrong mouse click... i know you have pop-ups when i want to delete a relic artifact for example , why don't you have pop-ups for those green buttons also?
    If i buy seals, normally i know what to do with those, not to loose them on wrong mouse moves just because there is a trap! So please correct that!
    Thanks for your understanding ... i hope i could be more clear about what i wanted to say!

Server
    DE01
    This trap is voluntary. You're not alone in thinking this, we all have done at least once to click and spend seals unintentionally.

In France, there has been a lot of testing on this game and all say that "store" is too present, everywhere you go you are encouraged to buy / spend seals.

There is nothing new under the sun.

Server
    DE01
    I think you have too many uneducated clerks in your family if you are talking about "encouraging" in a game which steal seals = steal money from players.

I have not much of expectation from a tandem of ubisoft and Blue Byte.

Server
    DE01
    For example: when you buy creatures, the instant enlist button which takes 720 seals is almost behind the Recruit button and if u have lag... you think you didn't press the Recruit button, is very much chance to hit the Instant Enlist button. Why/ how am i being "encouraging" to buy seals if i lose seals because of this graphical trap and this game bug/ problem called lag?

Server
    DE01
    I am French, I use a translator, in my country: "encourage" is not necessarily positive. You can be encouraged unconsciously, in spite of you.

When you go into a store and you have the pub anywhere to buy the latest "Call of Duty" you are encouraged to buy because in entering the store you do not think about that, but with advertising everywhere you can not ignore.

These are business methods that involve "incite you" to spend.

"Incite you" or "you encourage" same.

Look at the rest of what I have written, it goes against what you believed.

I speak of the French tests which speak of the "store/shop" that is everywhere in the game, impossible not to see

Therefore "encourage" this is negative. May be that the meaning of this word does not exist in your country, or maybe you do not know the double meaning of words.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleska View Post
    I am French, I use a translator, in my country: "encourage" is not necessarily positive. You can be encouraged unconsciously, in spite of you.

When you go into a store and you have the pub anywhere to buy the latest "Call of Duty" you are encouraged to buy because in entering the store you do not think about that, but with advertising everywhere you can not ignore.

These are business methods that involve "incite you" to spend.

"Incite you" or "you encourage" same.

Look at the rest of what I have written, it goes against what you believed.

I speak of the French tests which speak of the "store/shop" that is everywhere in the game, impossible not to see

Therefore "encourage" this is negative. May be that the meaning of this word does not exist in your country, or maybe you do not know the double meaning of words.
    In this game there are mechanism which makes you to "buy" stuff unintenionally.

but I am used to thiefs talking I was doing sth intentionally because I was not keeping my wallet in a safe in the depth of the ocean so they were not borried so much to be interested to check it.

Server
    DE01
    I feel that I do not understand what you say, it's probably my fault, my English is not great.

I thought you said that sometimes you could unintentionally click the green button and lose the seals. I just came to tell you that it happens to other players for a long time. it happened to me and when I talked to my contacts, guilds, friends, they had the same experience.

That's all I wanted to say, the rest I'm not sure to understand and it's okay.

Server
    DE01
    Hi,

we have this discussion since december 2013 (over 2 years) --> see german forum and archiv

An this is the answer from BB: http://forum.clb.heroes-online.com/t...ll=1#post14928

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Whargrin View Post
    Hello,

I thank you for the feedback, I admit it gladly to the team.

As has provided the statement of confusion:
    There will be no confirmation message for the purchase of goods / functions with Hero seals. The have led to bad buys, because they have been poorly positioned buttons are repositioned so that it will no longer should come to these "false Click".

Best wishes,
    BB_Whargrin
    LG Harry.
    ZUG.JPG
    Zum Sterben (The Neverending Story) verdammt --> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ mmho-fan.wtfgaming.de - Seite existiert nicht mehr!!!

Server
    DE01
    Yes I lost seals this way too. To resurrect troops from forgotten sites. Did not really want to. Must have a confirm button.

Server
    DE01
    Hi everyone,

I will once again forward your feedback about this issue to the appropriate team(s). Keep the feedback (and suggestions) coming please.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast