Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The green buttons! Buy with seals!

Server
    DE01
    it happen AGAIN with me. i accidentally hit expand the inventory rather than confirm button twice this month.. and i put a really hard effort to get almost 6000 selas from weekly bosses for something i didn't need. i know it's my fault for not being thorough, but it happen because the button are really close one to another. i really hope u guys would gave me back my seals and u can decreasing back my inventory. cause really i didn't need that. if u can't at least please gave confirmation button or move the button away.thx

Server
    DE01
    I tried to get a refund on hero seals once, got a negative response. They don't refund seals, ever.

Server
    DE01
    Sorry that it happened again to you BreakoutKing, I will pass your feedback to the devs.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Neolisk View Post
    I tried to get a refund on hero seals once, got a negative response. They don't refund seals, ever.
    i know, but never hurt to try at least dev got option to ignoring us more and more or start to take their attetions to ppl in this game

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Wolfberry View Post
    Sorry that it happened again to you BreakoutKing, I will pass your feedback to the devs.
    thx mate

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Wolfberry View Post
    Still no response!

Server
    DE01
    Response to what, Decebal? I am not sure what you are expecting. If this feature would get a change, it would be announced in a change log. We have forwarded the feedback for consideration. It was received. Or are you referring to a support ticket?

Server
    DE01
    And how am i supose to know that you respond in change logs?... also we don't play only in change logs... one member from my guild lost 3k seals cause the message of upgrade gold appeard, tel him this! To wait for Change logs! By the way! When was the last Change log?

Server
    DE01
    Decebal, we on forum can only forward your feedback and share information. You are barking up the wrong tree

Should this game feature be changed and an additional confirmation pop up window be introduced, this will be announced as usual with the according patch notes or change log. That is all I can tell you.

Server
    DE01
    Ok, i'm not an animal for you to say i am "barking".
    I spoke with people from my country institute who deals with internet security: Every site /game is obligated to post an email address of the authority from its country where we can put a Complain about the way my money are spent on this site, no to tell also the way i am treated on forum!. So you as forum u must provide me that email address! I wasn't going to ask for this, but since you started to make me an animal! Please send me that address!

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Decebal View Post
    Ok, i'm not an animal for you to say i am "barking".
    I spoke with people from my country institute who deals with internet security: Every site /game is obligated to post an email address of the authority from its country where we can put a Complain about the way my money are spent on this site, no to tell also the way i am treated on forum!. So you as forum u must provide me that email address! I wasn't going to ask for this, but since you started to make me an animal! Please send me that address!
    I don't want to discourage you, but you signed an agreement before playing this game, basically saying, "BB owes you nothing".

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast