Thread: Guild dwellings only expire when producing creatures?

Server
    DE01

Guild dwellings only expire when producing creatures?

In an attempt to help smaller guilds, not actively playing guilds and also these guys:
    http://forum.clb.heroes-online.com/t...lling-Campaign

Here is a suggestion - make guild dwellings "drain energy" / expire only when they are producing creatures.
    In other words, dwellings at 100% capacity would freeze the timer and never expire.

Opinions, suggestions?

Server
    DE01
    You cant suggest such things, itll make BB poor, no money for recharging then...

Server
    DE01
    Hi neolisk,

Thank you for sharing your idea with us, I am curious about the opinions and suggestions of the other Heroes as well!

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by pcgenius View Post
    You cant suggest such things, itll make BB poor, no money for recharging then...
    Not sure what BB means, but with current state of affairs, people are aggressively leaving.
    Yes, new players enter, and yet one can't make a good game without seasoned players standing behind it.
    For recharge, it could still be possible for seals, except now no usage - no recharge.

Many players who can afford to buy seals have real lives and a 40-hour/week job and a family.
    Do you buy your son a new jacket or recharge (an imaginary in-game) building to buy more tranquility guardians?
    Ok, does a jacket expire? No (yes, in 2-3 years maybe).
    A building? Yes (10 days). Choice is obvious.

Walmart did not become a great empire out of a small grocery store because people bought there once - it's because they returned to buy more. It's because they have unconditional return policy (common sense included). Are all of their goods great? Of course not, but I know what to buy there, and when.

Server
    DE01
    I wish I could magically freeze dwellings..

I have opened Dwelling with Tranquillity Guardians, and suddenly from few who said they want/need creatures, noone wisited and my hero sits there lonely with nealy 500 creatures per 6 hours
    I agree with idea.
    Would be gret to stop dwelling, even for few more days while noone is recruiting.
    However I do woned why money / seals subject coming here to live.
    If your Guild play expeditions resources required to build / recharge dwellings drop in your pocket automatically ^^

But to be honest
    I'm starting to think not expire, recharge or top up dwellings are the real issues here.
    Too many players never go outside their comfort zone, and never wish to try new ways to play.
    They simply don't buy event creatures, they cannot be asked..and they don't care...

Regards,

(\ /)
    ( , ,)
    o(")(") PinkRabbit

If You Change Nothing,
    Nothing Will Change

PinkRabbit / x__X / Amu_Chan

Server
    DE01
    The idea itself is great, hope BB - BlueByte find a way to implement it in near future.

Server
    DE01
    Too many players never go outside their comfort zone. Do not encourage them if they find the courage you will exit from the house and RL will take them.