Thread: White plains ... Myth or reality

Server
    DE01

Lightbulb White plains ... Myth or reality

There are 3 portals in the province that are covered in bracken (south of main gateway) they have to lead somwehere.
    It is my opinion that no guild in CLB has access the new area yet but I think at least one top guild in CLA has , probably MOLOKO.
    So what lies beyond these portals?

Here is what I hope is found in this new land:-

Mobs (150k bp + . maybe new monsters) protecting chests that give rewards of
    1% chance of 400 ev artifact
    4% chance of 380 ev artifact
    10% chance of 360 ev artifact
    10% chance of expedition spheres
    20% chance of expedition orbs
    55% chance of expedition dust

At lease one new weekly boss with a bp of around 250k

A quest board

Maybe the rumour of the existance of the White Plains is just that a rumour ... anyone know?
    http://prntscr.com/axcrez
    SETH1047 , SETH1048 (HONORandRESPECT)
    SETH1045 , SETH1046 (HandR_TRAINEES

Server
    DE01
    Is it your wishful thinking or you actually saw anything like that?
    I haven't heard or seen anything like you are describing.

Server
    DE01
    I saw White Plains mentioned in chat once some weeks ago and as there are 3 portals covered near gateway in the province I am thinking they will open at some time.
    My belief is they will open when all buildings and dwellings in a guild province are restored ,
    My guild are close to restoring all of these so we will see if its a myth or reality soon.

Server
    DE01
    I remember such jokes being told when we were kids, about secret rooms in Sega's Battletoads or supersecret and powerful cars in Mario Kart. It usually required restarting the gaming console 10 times in a row while whispering magic words or something, so I must say I'm a bit disappointed by BB that only rebuilding the province is needed. In addition the guild leader should need to trash his main hero, maybe officers too. And obviously magic words.

Server
    DE01
    dezinterijus i laughed so hard maaan !!! you sir have won the internet today !!!

Server
    DE01
    Hm, btw Guild province placed out of the Ashan, so..... maybe it`s in ERATHIA? Then we can expect to see any stuff we remember from homm 3 on this hidden parts of province land

Server
    DE01
    Reached the other side of broken bridge and found.... Nothing! This part just unfinished and on screenshot is end poind i can reach So we can only wait when new locations of guild province will be developed and available for restore bridge and discovering them

Server
    DE01
    We now have ALL 10 troop dwellings restored but the portals south of the main gate to the province are still blocked.
    We have noticed thou that the consumables trader building is now in need of restoration having starting to crumble ...The message we get when trying to restore is THIS DWELLING CAN NOT BE RESTORED AT THE MOMENT.
    Funnily enough even thou this building is in effect not active the TWO traders there, SCRIBE nad PORTIONS are still active.
    I think BB is messing (was going to use a stronger word) with us.
    Any other guild having this same problem?

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by SETH1046 View Post
    We now have ALL 10 troop dwellings restored but the portals south of the main gate to the province are still blocked.
    We have noticed thou that the consumables trader building is now in need of restoration having starting to crumble ...The message we get when trying to restore is THIS DWELLING CAN NOT BE RESTORED AT THE MOMENT.
    Funnily enough even thou this building is in effect not active the TWO traders there, SCRIBE nad PORTIONS are still active.
    I think BB is messing (was going to use a stronger word) with us.
    Any other guild having this same problem?
    In our guild that happens too .... we built the 2 traders and now it is "Dwelling can not be restored at the moment" although both traders are still there.

We have all shrines done, HQ, those traders and 6 dwellings completed (+2 in progress)

However, in our alt-guild, where we have only 1 dwelling completed, the traders, HQ and shrines of might and initiative .... that doesn't happen. The building for the traders looks like built (as it should be).

Until you mentioned I always assumed was just a visual bug..... maybe after completing one of the dwellings, or perhaps one of the shrines ... that happen with the traders?
    Leraf Necromancer - level 30 (78)
    Lerafy Cleric - level 30 (21)

Guild FurElise