Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: PVP: Sanctuary / Scrolls / Potions: It must stop.

Server
    DE01
    +1

Server
    DE01
    +1 from me also- great thing

Server
    DE01
    +1

Server
    DE01
    +1

Server
    DE01
    same

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleska View Post

The ranking does not represent the level of players, playing in this way, there is no strategy, no useful military, no brain, just scrolls and potions.
    I disagree with this 100% what this does is it makes you have to think, it's not just about having a Death Knight with thunderbirds overpower you... "yeah" that takes skill right?
    Sanctuary is not the problem is just one tactic you can use in order to kill your opponent with hero attacks but it is beatable you just have to work it out and be willing if you don't to outlast them by attrition. I see people say it's a coward way to fight and it's an unfair advantage that clerics have, but I never see people complain when you face someone that does not have tier 13 items and does not have the same might as them and they are destroyed by a more powerful opponent!!To me, that is also unfair and of course if it's not one thing it would be another... the whole idea of pvp (player vs player) is to defeat your opponent period... it's NOT about shaking hands after and say good match or sportsmanship and say "you fought smart or brave, or anything like that if you want that then play CHESS.. This is a battle, this is fight between two armies and your goal is to win!!! The people that are upset about this are upset for a couple of reasons 1. it's not a fast fight which means it can be a very long fight 2. It does make you have to think how to defeat your opponent (which you can do) I have done and it's been done to me, so I know it can be done. I am talking about the sanctuary dance 3. It's not easy because you just can't overpower your opponent which most players like to do 4. this is the one strategy that will work no matter how strong your opponent is. Is it boring? YES but you have the choice to either fight or retreat which most people do when they come up against this.. most fo the time they retreat and spend the gold and look for a new opponent other will fight and I have also gone up against people that fight no matter what... there are many tactics when doing pvp such and bleeding the clock so your opponent loses their shrines or get impatient these are all valid tactics... again the goal here is to defeat them and win.. so I think people need to think more and complain less if you do that you will find ways to win and that to me is more fun then removing things that don't need to be removed just because you do not want to put in the effort and try to do so

Server
    DE01
    +

Server
    DE01
    +

Server
    DE01
    I am agree with everybody "+1"
    I am heaven Knight never win vs Cleric if cleric have Sanctuary !!!!

Server
    DE01
    +1

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast