Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: PVP: Sanctuary / Scrolls / Potions: It must stop.

Server
    DE01

PVP: Sanctuary / Scrolls / Potions: It must stop.

Hello everybody, for some time I try to explain (as others) what are the problems in PVP.

I put forward the problems as sanctuary, potions and scrolls in PVP.

I never tried to play like a coward in PVP. I had no need because it seemed very easy to understand what the problems were and there was nothing interesting, nothing intelligent to do with.

Annoyed to face cowards, I decided to try to play like those stupid players.

When trying to change things for the better, some involved just to say "stop crying", "if you do not like the game, Leaves." So many useless things to the community and the development of the game but this is what happens when a stupid player meets another stupid player:

ROUND 9

ROUND 12

ROUND 15

ROUND 17

ROUND 20

After 1 hour and 30 minutes of fighting, I surrender

We fought for 1 hour and 30 minutes and 20 rounds to fight (to be bored), if I had not surrended we could play for days and nights, or more if each player had hundreds of scrolls and hundreds of potions. An endless battle...

Now that you know that, do not just say that the top players are the best players, they are the best morons.

The ranking does not represent the level of players, playing in this way, there is no strategy, no useful military, no brain, just scrolls and potions.

I would add that with the following method: potions and scrolls. (Arcane blast, fireball) I win 9 times out of 10 at the 1st or 2nd round, because all players who play "properly" quickly abandon the fight.

My best Regards,

Server
    DE01
    The Sanctuary's Dance

let's see if we will have a good talking about the PvP situation or just omerta again.

Server
    DE01
    This games dying
    You should open new topic that cleric with Praetorians+ The Blessed next
    Necro + might heroes have no change fight with them!!
    Only cleric vs cleric in pvp now

Server
    DE01
    Hi Aleska,

I will forward this topic to the game design team, thank you for sharing this.

Server
    DE01
    How many times did you report that topic to the design team now, Eraya? 10? 20? 50?
    PvP needs a major workover...

Server
    DE01
    Hi Eraya I have the impression that u forwart this 'sanctuary casue' to game design team from 1,5 year mayby its time to foward this

"dear game desigh team due to sanctuary ability issue PVP is broken from almost 1,5 year, maby its time to finally fix it'
    In MMORPG one can do many various things but in the end, all those various things come down to two categories, PvP and PvE

Server
    DE01
    or remove sanctuary ability and create 'new one' eg. single target regenreration so cleric will be more like healer no like now crowd controler
    In MMORPG one can do many various things but in the end, all those various things come down to two categories, PvP and PvE

Server
    DE01
    I repeat once again. Are you ashamed to give 10k seals under theses conditions !!!!!

Server
    DE01
    I am agree with everybody "+1"
    This game dies slowly.
    Certain things have to disappear and from other steps.

Server
    DE01
    i agree the description of the pb.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast