Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: PVP: Sanctuary / Scrolls / Potions: It must stop.

Server
    DE01
    if you are talking about pvp...

give as an example heroe created for this task with equipment/skills for this task.

on different levels/amount of skills/army size/number of heroe turns there are slight changes between strength of different classes.

but counting seals = it is easier to pump magic heroe with seals/rare stuff then to do it with a might heroe.

no matter what you will do with a basic char... count you players in mind adding additional stuff from the shop everything will change towards magic heroes which can use shop stuff better than might heroes.

Server
    DE01

Obviously it will make no difference, because of a not applied team and a community that does not understand things, except for pets and eggs!!!

Server
    DE01
    Oh, look at that. Plenty of gold and dragon steel. Tell me, how did you collected that? Obviously, not from piggy quest, judging by your thread on that issue.

Server
    DE01
    Lmao
    IGN: Oggy_Warlock | Oggy_Cleric | IIOggYII | _Oggy_ | OGGNESS
    Guild: Jagdkommando

Server
    DE01
    1.39 million gold!!! Must have taken years to accumulate that much, and without spending any!
    Also, must have spent a lot of hero seals increasing that gold stockpile limit. lol

Server
    DE01
    I wrote about pvp balance many times, it is all in archives. There is no point of discussing balance when its utterly broken, you broke it when you changed the effects of sanctuary. Cleric with sanct spell - lasts 2 rounds and has 3 rounds cd, scroll lasts for 1 round and has 4 rounds cd. You can spam all day long sanct on 1 stack, on those rare occasions when both spell and scroll are on cooldown, your enemy can act with 1 hero turn on the end of the round only before you can cast sanct again next round making it impossible to kill the stack, you can only slightly wound it. Even if your opponent would have whole round to attack you with his whole army and hero turns you can always use other protective spells to avoid killing it, like entrench. Put the unit in the corner where he can be attacked by only 2 squares. After that round you can use regen scroll and spam sanctuary several rounds again. And it never ends. If i would wish to do it, i could use indomitable unit with high initiative and spam protective spells all day and opponent who would be twice stronger of me could never kill me. Sad thing about this is there are some people doing it. Please change the sanctuary like it was before or put cooldowns on both spell and scroll +1 round

Server
    DE01
    Is Sanctuary dispellable?

I just noticed I have never tried to dispell it.

Server
    DE01
    nah, can't dispell sanc.

Server
    DE01
    One year later ... nothing change. Sanctuary's Dance still here, pushing too and more 10k+ points owner.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5